slug.com slug.com

6 1

LINK Hackers post private data of thousands of Federal agents online

Three websites belonging to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) National Academy Association (FBINAA) were hacked apparently by three hackers after they managed to breach their security, steal and upload data online.

"We hacked more than 1,000 sites," said the hacker. "Now we are structuring all the data, and soon they will be sold. I think something else will publish from the list of hacked government sites." We asked if the hacker was worried that the files they put up for download would put federal agents and law enforcement at risk. "Probably, yes," the hacker said.

Valentine 5 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This isn't heroism. This is the exact thing that Assange was doing. Overall it will eventually make a nation less safe. These guys deserve to be caught, drawn and quartered.

These hackers will be caught and soon you do not do this type of thing with impunity. Theyare scum and I hope get a double tap to back of braincase.

A bit ambivalent on this. Should government secrets be any safer or more off limits than anyone else's? Whether you think it should or not, either way it's kind of on them for having the stuff out there to get got in the first place. It's a dangerous world out there.

I am not certain the desired effect that the hackers have apart from selling the data to the highest bidder. No matter what the intent I believe that it will only allow for more draconian rules or laws to be put in place by the American government.

ACAB are celebrating

Just for the thrill, and money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30522
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.