slug.com slug.com

6 1

LINK "I want to be fired," Texas public school teacher heard on camera ranting towards students: "If I have to keep dealing with kids that are complete and utter morons, I’m done. I’m literally done."

"If I have to keep dealing with kids that are complete and utter morons, I’m done. I’m literally done," the teacher is heard saying. "I don’t even care if I lose my job, I want to be fired at this point."

Adding more insult to injury, the teacher claims to want to change professions, but for the wrong reasons.

"I want to carry a gun on my hip and intimidate people," the teacher said. "You need to be like a police officer there, and then you can hit them when they’re smart (expletive)."

sqeptiq 10 Jan 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Teachers created a Sauron ring. All their power stems from the tax dollars of parents. Take that power away and they're nothing.

Teachers want to steal the kids of parents, and they want the parents to pay for it. Bull!

Teachers have become as arrogant as the French aristocracy of 1793.

Once on the taxpayers tit, taxpayers' tits are all they see.

There are kids out there that are tired of dealing with teachers that are morons.

It's a teacher's duty to not be a moron. It's also the teacher's duty to educate moron students. To do this, a teacher must inspire, and this teacher is anti-inspirational.

This teacher is sucking up public money.

Looks like she has a bright future in leftist political activism 🙄

I wonder whose job it is to make students not dumb?

You cannot blame the poor dear 😟

Sure we can...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:305616
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.