slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK A rather interesting painting called ''Critical Race Theory'' by Jonathan Harris

This is a rather interesting painting someone talked about on Reddit. What do you all think?

Nonwokeone 5 Jan 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Morgan Freeman said the way to stop racism was to stop talking about it...Seems like the incessant harping about CRT is meant to continue it

Seems contradictory to me, since MLK and Malcolm had opposing messages. I agree with others saying that the person painting over the black civil rights movement symbols should really be a black person, say like the black lesbian BLM leader, or the black trans woman people tried to give credit to for starting the stonewall gay pride riots.

Regardind Stonewall, I have hearded that it was mostly trans women that started it.

@Nonwokeone Actually that's a myth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:305702
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.