slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Planet X Observations from Mauna Loa Observatory and Magnetopause Reversals - YouTube

Weather changes explained? Check this out.....will the government continue hiding this??? This news is eye opening!!

WhiteRose 6 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please excuse my ignorance of astronomical observation. It seems to me that this "object" may be an internal reflection of the sun itself within the telescope's lensing system - essentially an unwanted artifact. I have seen this kind of artifact many times in standard photography when the angle of the camera is just right with respect to the sun. Sometimes it is used as a deliberate part of the photo.
Looking closer at the cover shot for the video, I seem to see a second "object", just like the original, set about a half way across to the right of the original. Its left edge meets the small bright "object" in the centre of the "object" in question (another lensing artifact?).
Another observation of mine - why do we not see it transit in front of the sun, either directly, or by measuring any dip in solar output during a transit?

So if I break away and try to watch it will it still be there?

There is a link in small writing at the bottom of the video, click on that. It will take you to the site.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30852
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.