slug.com slug.com

2 2

So, let's talk about gender discrimination! In my case not only was she allowed to violate every single court order with no sanctons what so ever, but I was forced to pay child support on the son she had with her second husband. Family Court does not have a single thing to do with the family, it's all about destroying family, and putting the fathers on the short end of the stick, simply cowtowing to the feminazi element of our society. There is SOOOO much more to my personal situation through the years than I will list here, but I can relate to almost all the testimonies in this video and more in just my case alone.

KCSantiago 8 Jan 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Courts have been anti-male for the last 50 years. We can't win. Feminazis control America now. Look at the wonderful land they have created.

At least that one looks like a real gal and not a tranimal!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309029
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.