slug.com slug.com

4 0

Where are my notifications?

I just downloaded the app onto my phone, and I expected to see the notifications that I had not checked when I was on my PC. However, I'm not seeing a little red number anywhere (or whatever the indicator should look like). What am I missing / what menu are the notifications hidden under?

Wordmage 8 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You arent alone, hopefully they fix it soon

Yes I've also noticed that the push notifications appear stalled. It may be related to a recent change I made to group notifications better. I'll look into it tonight or tomorrow. Sorry about this.

Thanks for checking it.
Nice hairdo, BTW. 😉

Doh...
Okay, I found the (prominently placed) little bell. I'm just surprised that it didn't display the number of unattended-to Alerts like I am accustomed to seeing in the PC app/webpage. Anybody know why it wouldn't?

Me too. No notifications on my app.

I discovered the little bell beside my profile pic. I just don't understand why it doesn't display a number of "need to read" items.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30959
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.