slug.com slug.com

2 5

Corruption covered up by corruption…

Classified State Department email declared Hunter Biden 'undercut' U.S. anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine

Withheld from public for five years, memo conflicts with Democrats' official narrative that president's son had no impact on U.S. anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine.

It was classified "confidential," the lowest level of secrecy, by then-U.S. Ambassador to Kiev Marie Yovanovitch, another of the Democrats' impeachment witnesses, and [the email] was not produced as evidence to House lawmakers during impeachment. Contrary to federal law, the State Department failed to acknowledge the existence of the document to the court or to Just the News in its multiple Freedom of Information Act lawsuits against the State Department seeking records on Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings in Ukraine.
Most importantly, the email's stark message directly conflicts with the narrative the mainstream media, State Department witnesses and Democratic congressmen gave the public two years ago, when they insisted Hunter Biden's lucrative job with the allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings — while creating the appearance of a conflict of interest — had no impact on U.S. efforts to fight corruption in that country.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Feb 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The more of this I see the more I wonder if I ought to invest in a rope making factory.

This current pack of globalist crooks like Trudeau, Macron and Biden will be caught!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310096
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.