slug.com slug.com

1 1

Remember, just because you were born a boomer white nationalist gammon, doesn't mean you can't change!
Get inclusive candles, or forever bare the shame of your whiteness.

AdrianRainbow 7 Feb 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

when I was growing up the cut off year for baby boomers was 1960

never was a green eggs & ham ~ ham-n-egger ~

get inclusive? isn't that the exclusive white privilege country club association?

or forever bear the shame? mighty executive privilege projection there friend....

I suppose you never heard of the leopard can't change its spots adage

and in the inclusiveness of the liberal diversity world, you are suppose to embrace your uniqueness and inner self...and that "Liberalism means standing up for the rights of every individual regardless of race,ethnicity, class, faith, gender, or sexual orientation." their words, not mine, from The Liberal Diversity Dilemma. [thecrimson.com]

??

@AdrianRainbow Nope I don't feel white guilt at all, & no one should!; and half the time I am not considered in the club. Just depends who is doing the decision paperwork I guess. When I was a little kid, I had a black man ask me if I spoke English; and another time I was playing at putt-putt golf and some women said look at that Indian kid and I looked all around because I didn't see that kid, just to realize it was me she was talking about.

somewhat like the question 'what race are you?' ME: Human

@Weltansicht Human is a species. Not a race.

@AdrianRainbow if you say so

@Weltansicht LOL, nothing to do with what I say, it's the anatomical definition, ya fucking melt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310120
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.