slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Gender Ideology: Societal Perversion [Speak Up!] | UnCommon Sense - YouTube

Another episode of UnCommon Sense 42020 discussing gender ideology in schools.

Billy_Kid 6 Feb 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That book about boys in the bushes was indeed too graphic. 😕 I am not against talking about LGBTQ, but for the love of everything that's holy, be AGE-APPROPRIATE.

I completely agree. Like the mother in the video said, who writes a book like that... "I'll tell ya who!" This new ideology they are pushing is school is a sick perverted form of indoctrination and this movement is hi-jacking everything normal gay people have accomplished.

@Billy_Kid I suppose. I would prefer that they watch Steven Universe.

@Nonwokeone I prefer teaching them life experiences from my own life experiences and those of family and friends. The point is, it should be up to the parent to choose the teaching approach. Also, anyone teaching kids like these books are is a sick and twisted human being who needs serious mental help.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310172
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.