slug.com slug.com

4 3

North Carolina Supreme Court Delivers a Massive Blow to GOP Redistricting Hopes

… the court has ordered a “partisan fairness” standard be used, which would presumably split the seats via some kind of statistical makeup of the state.

[redstate.com]gop-redistricting-hopes-n517562

Garsco 8 Feb 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Democrat partisans on the North Carolina bench are butt hurt that they couldn't keep Trump from carrying the state nor could they sweep the legislature and the Federal down-ballot elections. My only compliant from the 2020 election in North Carolina is that the RINO Dan Forrest conceded before the votes were fully tallied. That left us with another term for Cooper.

Someone once told me to cheer up, things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough things got worse.

So the election fraud has already started for 2022, how do you think things will advance by 2024??????
Just asking!!!!

will advance favorably for the communists aka democrats

Have they specified how the “partisan fairness” standard will be determined? And by whom?

@Garsco communist judges

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310978
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.