slug.com slug.com

1 0

Gender ????

Ok. So there are 2 chromosomes, XY, and XX that determines the traditional m/f. I am reading about genetics (barely) and I see that the specific chromosome #46, can actually vary. Xxy, xyx, xyy etc..... So according to science man and woman are the normal society accepted norms, but there are certain variations. Does this validate transgender necessity to transition? Is it like xx/XY are Chevy and Ford? Or is it like X is a basic Chevy model, and everything after that is an "extra" feature. Or are the variations something else entirely??? Can anyone recommend objectively any material to help me understand this issue deeper? At this point I just feel it's a libtard land of fantasy with everyone being mental.... Society in its apocalypse type thing.

Wolak 5 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My son has Klinefelters syndrome and is xxy. Roughly 1 in 500 have some variation. It creates learning disabilities, etc. Xxxy creates even more significant mental issues. These are abnormalities that create real psychological and physical problems, they are not variations of gender. That's is a really silly interpretation that gender warriors try to use to support their indefensible position.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31123
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.