slug.com slug.com

1 3

Been thinking more about the recent development regarding the Canadian trucker convoy and the action GoFundMe took, and the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that the real villain there is not GFM, but rather the Ottawa Police.

Before being able to use a service like GFM, there are terms and conditions one must first accept, and it would be wise to carefully read through all terms before agreeing to anything. Services like GFM can be held legally responsible if terrorist organizations raise money on their platform and afterwards carry-out acts of violence. Based on evidence I have seen so far, it would indicate the real villains here are not GFM but rather the Ottawa Police, who apparently sent reports to GFM declaring some sort of potential threat in regards to the Canadian trucker convoy, and that funding to the group must be immediately cut-off. Under threat of legal action possibly being taken against them, GFM chose to comply with the police reports (we really don't know all what was said to GFM or the magnitude of the threats from the Police against them), and nobody out there ever wants to get sued or face prison time. I've no doubts whatsoever that if the situation there would have been some sort of Muslim rights support group in place of the Canadian trucker convoy, those complaining now about GFM cutting-off funding/donations to the convoy would have been in full agreement with halting funding to any Muslim group (who could possibly be linked to terrorism). It all depends though on who is the target of said defunding, and at times like that it's concerning to see fellow conservatives fall back on their emotions all too quickly first before hearing out both sides of the argument.

So to my Canadian friends on here, your real adversary there is not GFM, but your own Government and their police force lackies who are blindly following orders from Trudeau. GFM is the least of your problems there, and as I mentioned before we don't know just how much the Ottawa Police had threatened GFM with legal action if they didn't comply, and hopefully more details on that will still come out for all the public to see. I understand it's not popular to condemn police like that, but they aren't always the good guys as we're led to believe and alot of them would have no qualms in backing-up the Government in committing crimes against our constitutional rights, and the recent incident with the Canadian trucker convoy appears to be one such example. To those living in Canada and were involved with the trucker convoy in some way, I'd politely suggest directing your energies at fighting against/resisting your Government and the police forces who back them, instead of wasting time on creating memes calling GFM frauds. In the past I've dealt with real frauds, and it's my understanding that GFM issued a statement saying they would gladly refund money to anyone who filed a claim, and such a move is hardly indicative of someone who is truly trying to con people out of their money. Save your energy for the fight against your Government and their lackies, you're going to need it in the effort to continue resisting a tyrannical Government hellbent on restricting your individual rights.

Ottawa Police issuing a tyrannical edict which may end the freedom convoy-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical economic squeeze from government but now GFM is part of the problem. If people aren't aware of this information the public will avoid them and they will wind up canceled out of public perception. GFM should have recognized the threat for what it was. Of course, whatever the powers that be want to apply the terrorist label to they can. GFM has to recognize what a terrorist organization is and plead innocent if the cops or government falsely label them terrorists. They are terrifying nobody except the government who are supposedly serving their populace. It's tough when a quarter of the populace will accept their lies because they are terrified by them and another quarter of them are terrified they will be cancelled if they step out of line.

Anyway the lyiing has to stop somewhere. GFM caved.

GFM caved, no doubt there, but I wanted to point out the root of the problem there is the Canadian Government and any police that back-up their agenda. The Government is far more fraudulent in its claims than GFM could ever hope to be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311506
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.