slug.com slug.com

2 0

Who’s done The Self authoring program?

I’m in almost total chaos right now. Suddenly forced to retire due to my health at 59 years old. I will have to pursue a new self employment career or face poverty. I have a variety of skills & training but no direction or persistence of vision. I’m just frozen in an awful place waiting for medical & pension decisions I have no control over.
I think Iā€™m going to try the self authoring program.
Is there anyone here to recommend the program? Is so, why? Is it difficult or time consuming? How has it helped you?

Elizabethrose 5 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just started it. If you're having a rough time, maybe you shouldn't start with the part about your flaws. Keep it for the end.

It is time consuming. It is about writing, and writing. Not difficult at all. Simple questions that you must answer honestly.

Thank you! I know there is no time limit and we can choose which module to start with.
I was thinking about autobiography first. You have a great point in that I would probably find the character flaws right now pretty daunting. That's really all I can see some days! Good luck on your journey. Please let me know how it's going with the self-authoring for you and I hope you've got a supportive environment to work in.

@Elizabethrose good luck to you too.

I've never even heard of it. But sorry that you're going through such a tough time. you'll figure it out!! Tough times don't last but tough people do!

THANK YOU!! Your encouragement is appreciated!
One thing I do know right now is my toughness!
Probably the only thing I know for sure...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31192
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.