slug.com slug.com

4 5

LINK Mike Bloomberg: Democrats On Track For A ‘Wipeout’ In November

Former New York City Mayor and Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg warned in an op-ed Tuesday that his party was “headed for a wipeout in November, and down the ballot.”

Bloomberg called out Democrats’ far-left wing, pointing to the ouster of San Francisco school board members by mostly Democratic voters.

“Coming from America’s most liberal city, these results should translate into a 7 to 8 on the Richter scale, because the main factors that drove the recall are not unique to the Bay Area,” Bloomberg wrote, pointing to surprise Republican victories in the traditionally blue states of Virginia and New Jersey.

“The school board members seemed more concerned with political correctness than educating children. Instead of reopening schools, they spent their time renaming them, stripping off the names of historic figures like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln before a public outcry forced them to reverse course,” Bloomberg added.

sqeptiq 10 Feb 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what are people going to do if the voting process gets dominion-ed again? What if there's more crazy peaks like the last election?
Kinda seems like they'll just use the same methods and it will have the same outcomes.

My fondest hope after salvation.

I'm sure there is a lot of election fortification still out there.

Biden's approval rating is still above 40 percent. I don't know what it will take to wake up Democrats to the utter failure of liberal policies but they seem determined to not admit to the obvious failures. It's almost like the Stockholm syndrome, the more abuse they take the more resistant to returning to normalcy they seem. I t

I think the stock market has to take a tumble for champagne liberals to care about the economic damage. Who knows what it would take to get rid of the idiotic white guilt. The poor are too scared of losing government support to vote Republican and the young are as hypnotized by propaganda and indoctrination as Hitler youths. What's left to pick up by the Republicans is middle class imdependents. That may be enough to gain a majority in the house but not enough to override Biden vetoes.

If enough people show up to vote the "fortification" will not be able to succeed. They're working with the old data that fewer than a third of American voters actually participate in their government.

A wise man once said: “you can’t fix dumb”.

There are plenty of Democrats who honestly believe they are the party of the working class, meanwhile their biggest donors (Zuc, Bezos, Cook, Gates and all the pharma CEOs) are billionaires who create monopolies, strip away rights of citizens by doing for the government what they can’t do themselves (domestic spying / censoring speech) keep their workplaces from unionizing, and outsource as much work as they can overseas.

Let's hope so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316579
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.