slug.com slug.com

1 0

War is ugly.
War is horrible and tragic.
War is also profitable. Unfortunately.
Therefore, it behooves us to understand as many of the reasons for it, the factors/bases for it, and the complex histories of the players in it. Given that there is a lot of "fake news" out there, even among the established, supposedly reputable news outlets, it is also incumbent on us to examine who is telling us what and what they are leaving out. At what point does the legacy media stop providing "news" and shift completely into "propaganda"? IMO, many of them did exactly that years ago. So, how much of what they say now can be believed, and why should we believe any of it? What legal, moral, and historical factors are the mainstream media neglecting (or refusing) to report? For those who are now on the "I stand with Ukraine" bandwagon, how many of you stood with the people in Russian-speaking regions of Ukraine who voted for autonomy, self-determination, and were subsequently shelled by Ukraine for wanting to be independent of a government that outlawed Russian as a second language? I'm not saying that question represents a summation of the facts, just that it is one example of the many issues worthy of contemplation. For those who are now beating war drums for US/NATO involvement, when was the last time you beat your drums in sync with George Soros & Hillary Clinton, and were you satisfied with all the outcomes of those conflicts?

In this long-format interview, Viva Frei & Robert Barnes discuss many of the things the mainstream media appears to be overlooking or perhaps intentionally omitting to further an agenda. Whether one agrees or disagrees with Barnes' conclusions, I believe his perspective is one worth at least considering. As noted, this is a long-format discussion, but it's worth breaking into several "sittings" to listen to the whole thing.

Viva Frei video (~2 hours):
"Ep. 102: Russia Invades Ukraine? Canada Off the Rails! Olympics & MORE! Viva & Barnes LIVE!"
YouTube link:

Rumble link: [rumble.com]
Wordmage 8 Feb 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The more I hear about this "war" the more I think it is a take-down of Putin by the globalist cabal. Russia will soon be "woke", if that is the case. Putin would have been better off had he just cooled his heels and used his alliance with China as a threat to the elitists. In the end he would have been their puppet. So he is in a no win situation. The globalists want him gone and a WEF young leader graduate in charge.

I can't argue with that. There is a lot that we're not being told, that is being actively hidden from us, and that we're being lied to about. And not just in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. It's obvious that heavy-handed fascist technocrats are on a power grabbing spree in multiple countries, most visibly Canada, and of course they installed Biden, who, regardless of whether one believes the election was "stolen" or not, was never a good, viable, promising candidate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318091
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.