slug.com slug.com

2 6

After you have spent 2 years telling people they were all going to die to siphon off money to the unions and communist coffers. How do you get out from under all of your lies? Gotta be something big. Hey, let's start a world war. That is pretty big. Bigger than a globe killing pandemic anyway. Next time they tell this lie they are going to need to manufacture a meteor and try to crash it into earth.

TrevinKovahl58 7 Mar 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@TrevinKovahl58
Can't remember now where you had mentioned this, but wanted to get back to you on a reply from you regarding my friend Kevin Kleppinger who got murdered over twenty years ago. Thank you for that reply, much appreciated. What took me so long to get back to you on that was because I wanted to share a particular photo from one of my yearbooks (from 1998), and finally found it. I blurred the other faces but two of them. Kevin is there on the end, and the guy next to him dressed in the wig was also a friend of mine, his name was Jake, and Jake died from a drug overdose at age 33. Both deaths were hard to take, but Jake's could have been avoided had he gotten help. This time of year I'm reminded about him, as when we were kids we went trick or treating, and those were some good times. Thank you again for your response.

Bezos and Musk are already scheming to capture an asteroid and drag it into orbit around Earth so they can mine it. What if the miscalculate the trajectory and crash it into, say, Los Angeles? Would that be enough devastation for their bloodlust?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319532
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.