slug.com slug.com

4 2

LINK Is the 'Intellectual Dark Web' Politically Diverse? - Quillette

Is the IDW merely a group of classic liberals or are all-right? This article looks at these IDW individuals that oppose the SJW (social justice warriers) and the "identity politics" of on the "new" left and asks if this a partisan political movement.

2dimwits 4 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most of the time when far-left or the leftists in general show themselves to state one of their wacky opinions, they tend not to listen to the other side. It's usually just a hostile debate.

I think we are all right... 🙂

Why does it matter? From what I see the platform is open to anyone that can defend their position. I've seen no signs that views are being censored unlike FB/T/YT. I've seen a little name calling and A LOT of discussion.

The Admin of this site recently asked the same.

Really? Where? I'm about to post about this (what is now Uri Harris's 'trilogy' ) in Eric Weinstein group. I wrote a response to Uri's first article:

[medium.com]

@Dero Can't locate that post now...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31991
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.