slug.com slug.com

7 0

I don't care for Twitter nor do I care for tech censorship in general, but I must commend Twitter for making the move to confront Russia's Embassy UK account and takedown tweets from them that proved to be blatant misinformation.

After yesterday's deadly attack on a Mariupol maternity hospital, a false claim began trending on Russian Telegram that a non-preganant crisis actor played the role of two pregnant women there. It was echoed by the Russian embassy in UK.

Quote from Sardarizadeh- “Let’s take their claims one by one. Marianna Podgurskaya, the woman they claim to be a crisis actor, is indeed a beauty influencer who actually lives in Mariupol. Multiple recent images show she’s heavily pregnant, which is why she’d be at a maternity hospital yesterday,”.

“The claim she was acting the role of two pregnant women yesterday is simply preposterous,” Sardarizadeh continued. “A look at high-res images of the other woman featured in their claims shows she looks nothing like Ms Podgurskaya. These are two different women.”

Sardarizadeh went on to note that another false claim circulating was that the hospital had been empty at the time it was bombed — but a post from just days earlier asking for fuel to help keep the hospital up and running despite the invasion made it clear that was a lie.

“Every claim made by pro-Kremlin accounts and the Russian Embassy in the UK is false. But those false claims are all over the internet, including on 4chan. Ms Pogurskaya will likely be a target for online trolls for some time, on top of the disaster she’s already endured,” he added.

Because of the lies of Russian propaganda sources like SouthFront, RT News and the Russian Embassy in the UK, Ms Podgurskaya is/has been needlessly subjected to harassment online, a good portion of which surprise surprise were Russian hack accounts. Unfortunately, there are some degenerates on this site who without so much as doing a little more research on the matter as opposed to trusting Russian propaganda sources, have also in a subtle way contributed to the web of misinformation.

The narrative from the Putin apologists that Russia is "fighting a brave fight against the new world order" and invaded Ukraine on the grounds of wanting to "de-Nazify" that country is slowly falling apart, as it's plain to see Putin made the move he did due to a personal vendetta he has long held against Ukraine. As a bonus, I'm now hearing reports/seeing images online showing Russian tanks in Ukraine sporting the hammer and sickle flag, and so far they appear to be genuine, no evidence yet to the contrary. To all of you Putin apologists who identify as right-leaning individualist free speech supporters, are you proud yet? Putin is sure proud of your unflagging loyalty to his opposition to and framing of the Ukrainians...

The Russian propaganda sources are playing you people for fools, and the Russian communist propaganda machine is now trying to cover up their attack on that maternity hospital, which contrary to what some may have claimed was NOT empty at the time. Hurry Russia, gotta cover those tracks, shift the blame on Ukraine and accuse them of staging the whole attack, the suckers out there won't know the difference, they'll still support your communist propaganda.

By the way, that's not the only Russian Military narrative that's falling apart, remember the US funded bio research labs in Ukraine "scandal"? Guess what... that theory appears to be horseshit too, gradually more details are coming out (thanks to an open source research group, cannot remember their name now but I'll find it) that said labs aren't what the Putin apologists initially thought it to be (image attached), looks like they are regional diagnostic veterinary labs, and the links to such that were thought to have been quickly deleted by the US/Ukraine were found by the researchers. So much for the "dirty" US funds to Ukraine, but I'll bet Russia has some dirty secrets between the Taliban in Afghanistan, but no no can't talk about that one, gotta keep up the narrative that Russia is the victim in all that...

Putin keeps lying his arse off, and people like me plan to help keep exposing his regime for what it really is, lying murderous and manipulative communist fiends who are attempting to play the victim card, and villify my country in the process.-

[techweekly.co.za]

[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Censorship is censorship, and is blatantly against our Constitutional protection of our rights. Furthermore, no individual, private nor government, should have the right to decide what is acceptable.

Considering that the US under secretary of state said the US is working in conjunction with the Ukraine to ensure these 'bio labs', and their research, do not fall into Russian hands, I'm tempted to accept the veracity of the Russian embassy's claims.

[twitter.com]

@AdrianRainbow Not really, every country's Government has its secrets, and who would want their research (any kind of research) to fall into enemy hands so said research could be exploited by said enemy country. I think people are jumping to conclusions, which I suppose it's easier to do that than do deep research that could take many hours or days in which to get down to the truth of the matter. For all of this evidence Russia claims to have, I sure haven't seen any of it, and neither has anyone else which is why they have to fall back on theories.

@SpikeTalon What? The US denied categorically that they had vested interests in bio-labs in the Ukraine, which was a blatant, and now proven, lie.
Why is the US funded bio-research in the Ukraine? It's not like the US is overcrowded.
The video I posted proves conclusively that the bio-lab claim was nothing like horseshit.
The MSM may well be untrustworthy, but all they are doing is painting the Russians as sadists without a cause, but there is plenty of evidence of US interference in Ukraine politics over the last 2 decades.
You keep banging on about 'deep and independent' research, so where is it, all you have posted is fantasy and conjecture.

@AdrianRainbow A lie in the sense said labs were not what the skeptics thought them to initially be, that's what the US Government denied. I'm sure Ukraine isn't the only country that the US has research labs situated in, and I'm equally sure countries like Russia also own secret labs in other countries, such is politics.

The video you linked to was horseshit, said lab(s) was not the type of lab as the skeptics initially thought them to be, there's alot of hype over nothing.

Yeah, that's because the fucking Russians are scuzbag sadists who invaded another country under false pretext not that I care about what MSN has to say, as the sources I've been going by are known right-leaning sources. The supposed reason for Russia invading Ukraine was to "de-nazify" the nation, and instead there were numerous innocent civilian deaths including women and children. Now... how in the actual fuck does that not constitute sadistic violence, especially knowing full well Russia possesses technology in which to carry out pinpoint bombing runs. What does repeatedly targeting and killing innocent civilians have to do with taking out Nazis, huh? So the fuck what, the US has been involved in Ukraine politics for years, as if Russia hasn't been involved in the politics of other countries that has negatively impacted the US. Once again, politics as usual.

Fantasy and conjecture? Look who's talking now you two-bit fucking cocksucker. I'm not the one here who's trying to rationalize depraved acts of violence all in the supposed name of exterminating Nazis, and it takes a truly special kind of stupid to defend such violent acts, that says everything I need to know about you. You want to get personal with me, well two can play that game. You wouldn't know the reality of that situation if it jumped up and bit you in the posterior, I could offer you unimpeachable evidence to the contrary of what you would wish to believe is true, and that still wouldn't be good enough for you people.

Every claim from the Russians so far has amounted to bullshit. The US backed research lab was not what we were led to believe it was, and your video has been debunked. The Russians lied about bombing that maternity hospital, clearly it was not vacant and occupied by Nazis, and last I heard multiple people were killed. The Russians lied about the pregnant model who they claimed was a crisis actor, she was anything but. And the Russian lies and propaganda continue on...

Let's see your evidence, you're the one who has nothing. Your boy Putin is a homicidal scuzbag maniac hellbent on ruling the world, and were you aware that he instituted laws recently that forbids the spreading of "fake" news in his country, which means any narrative that goes against his own agenda is subjected to Government crackdown and censorship, which is happening right now as I type this. How's that for being a benevolent leader, eh? Alot of his own fellow Russians are rising up against him, but bet you don't hear about that much now do you? It's going on though.

Either way, I'm done with you fucking morons, I try hard to see your side of the story but you conveniently dismiss anything I have to offer, so fuck that. I'm not one to deny actual evidence that could be independently verified, and I'm done wasting my time on morons who have bought hook line and sinker into Russian Government propaganda, you cannot reason with someone who thinks it's justifiable to invade another country under absurd pretext and then proceed to slaughter innocent women and children. You seriously need to look in a mirror, I'm not the one here who lives in fantasy land sucking on Putin's cock. Lastly, I will continue doing posts like this until you people wake the hell up and realize you're backing the wrong damn horse. I'll keep posting about it until it drives you stark raving mad, fair notice. Do know I am not for one moment suggesting you have to take sides with Ukraine, I'm well aware that country is screwed up too. What I take issue with is those who insist on taking everything the Russians claim at face value as they lie through their teeth at you, the Russian Government is not your damn friend. You want to criticize Ukraine, by all means go for it, but criticize Russia too while you're at it. As for me, I'm not on any side, I go where reality leads me to, and reality says Putin's henchmen have committed war crimes. Sorry if that doesn't please you, but that's the REAL reality there. I don't give a flying fuck what you people think about me, if you decide to get personal with me instead of trying to have a balanced discussion on the matter then so be it, don't waste your time or mine until if and when you decide to be truly open-minded, I don't suffer deluded morons who try to rationalize wanton acts of violence too easily. Adio.

Given the KNOWN and verified and just reputation of all media including the chattering masses on social media there really is no way for anyone who is not present when buildings and innocents are shot and bombed to discern any real truthful reportage' from untruthful...

That's a somewhat cynical approach there, while mainstream media sources cannot be trusted I rather doubt independent chat forum researchers are as slanted in their approach to journalism.

I'm noticing a relatively tribal-like response to posts of this nature, meaning that alot of those who are quick to discredit the evidence/theories that I have proposed while simultaneously taking opposing view claims at face value without so much as asking even one question on the matter. As soon as an idea or alternative view is presented that may go against what someone wishes to believe, they abandon all logic and reasoning and stubbornly cling to their preferred narrative. I'm not accusing you of such a mentality by the way, so far you've been one of the more open-minded ones I've had discussions with on this topic, just saying that I'm certainly noticing a pattern here with how some others are processing information regarding the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

"Permit for working with pathogens". Sounds eerily like Wuhan.

Eerie perhaps, but not quite what was initially thought by some though.

@SpikeTalon it doesn't do anything to vindicate the lab or to refute the claim. A globalist government could have easily forged this document. Language about working with pathogens is exactly what one could expect to come out.

@jasonc65 It could just as easily be genuine as well. If you believe it was forged, let's see some hard evidence of that, otherwise I remain skeptical. On the other hand, it doesn't prove the conspiracy theorists right either.

@SpikeTalon but we have to see where the other side is coming from. They have suspicions. You have debunked nothing. All you have produced are suspicious sources. The document is sloppily composed and unprofessional. "Permit" is capitalized, and other important nouns are not. Looks hastily typed and rushed.

@jasonc65 In other words, you're asking me to prove a negative which is impossible for me or anyone else to do. The burden of proof lies on the shoulders of the one making the uncertified claim. That image was from a Government archive, and I've no valid reason to believe it was forged in any way, unless someone shows me some hard evidence to say otherwise. As for conspiracy theories, while it's true some have turned out to be genuine, many many others have been proven demonstrably false.

@SpikeTalon you claimed to debunk it. That means you claimed to prove the negative. And we have seen the extent to which governments go to lie to us.

@jasonc65 Not so at all, because in reality to start with there really wasn't anything to debunk, the theory (based on evidence I've seen so far) turned out to be just that a theory. That document is what it is unless someone could provide evidence to the contrary. As for Governments lying to us, true, but then I'd ask what makes you so sure your version of the story is accurate? Bottom line is... we're just going around in circles here, one person claims to have evidence of wrongdoing on Ukraine's part and every time (so far anyways) I go to analyze these claims it leads me to a dead end. I have yet to see this evidence that the US and Ukraine are in some sort of criminal conspiracy against the Russians. Also, when it comes to Governments lying, that also applies to the Russian Government.

@jasonc65 I have to go for now, should be back online by later afternoon or early evening, thank you for taking the time to give feedback.

@SpikeTalon I had the same experience with researching Cuba. I'd go and analyze all the claims I'd ever heard against Castro, and then I'd find out what we did through Batista.

The extraordinary claim that we are facing is that we need to go to war with Russia, and that claim is unproven.

@jasonc65 Not everyone is making that claim though, and at present time I don't think war with Russia is warranted. Now, if Putin decides to start launching nukes which in turn could affect other innocent nations, then I think it might be time to take action against them, for conceivably at that point the US could be negatively affected in some way. The peculiar part here is that alot of those who are now saying we should not go to war with Russia are the same ones who under regular circumstances would not hesitate to go to war with a country that has acted in a manner that Russia has.

@SpikeTalon well, war with Russia is the very thing that could get us nuked. But we can get away with nation building in Iraq. So I'm not surprised. Some protest signs say, "negotiate, don't escalate with Russia". Trump negotiated. Biden is escalating.

And if a SALT III happened, the demorats would pooh-pooh it.

@jasonc65 Not quite, Russia would have to make a move first, otherwise I do not believe the US will make any move until if and when such a scenario plays out. I agree on what Trump did compared to Biden, but I take it you are aware of the fact that Trump is in favor of confronting Russia over their actions? The way things are playing out, the hand may be forced for the US.

@SpikeTalon points taken. Much Trump did that I don't agree with.

I remember the babies in the incubators in Kuwait that Iraqi soldiers placed on the floors...

I am trying to say that validation/confirmation is important. Last week, Ukrainian soldiers had taken refuge in a High School gymnasium. Online videos from viable platform accounts confirmed it. Western media reported the school was an abandoned building and was no longer in use. There were students using the gymnasium however...hmmmm. Ukraine soldiers fired on approaching Russian forces from inside the school after telling students to find a classroom to hide in. You never heard about that I'll bet.

The atrocities against innocent civilians in the Donbass area committed by the Azov battalion especially is shocking and twisted. Not a word in our media. Go to the Orthodox Church websites for the eastern Ukraine region (well, now they are blocked). There are links to all these horrific acts

The Orthodox church has its own corruption. Can't trust that either.

I did hear about that, and from what I heard that was debunked.

While the Azoz Battalion is real, keep in mind they are a small faction in the Ukrainian Military, and anyone who tries to claim widespread Nazism in the Ukrainian Military ranks would be grossly misrepresenting the situation. Still, deflecting blame to Azoz etc does not absolve the Russians from their war crimes. If you follow both sides of that story carefully, one would find so far Russia has committed far more human rights violations than Ukraine has. With that said, I could provide multiple sources documenting Russian violence and aggression, but those who have already been persuaded by Russian propaganda media sources will conveniently dismiss said evidence in favor of sticking to their preferred narrative.

@SpikeTalon a small presence would likely create isolated incidents, not widespread racism like Adeola is reporting. Somehow, these 900 Nazis include half of the bus drivers and some of the border guards. And who is doing the debunking? More military sources? George Soros has an enormous influence on the region like you wouldn't believe.

@jasonc65 That's a moot point as I cannot verify the authenticity of said claims. What one person considers to be widespread evidence, in reality may not be that widespread. In some cases that I have come across, said claims were purely fabricated for unknown personal reasons. As for Soros, I would and do believe he wields great influence, all over the world including Russian disinformation networks.

@SpikeTalon for some unknown personal reasons, Qanon puts out nonsense. That doesn't mean there is no deep state.

@jasonc65 Never said there was no such thing as a deep state, but I do not have evidence to say otherwise. Also, how do you know for certain said deep state is not working in favor of the Russian Government? See how that works, that deep state may have infiltrated your interests or factions that you'd be inclined to agree with. Again though, evidence is lacking, there's alot of things out there that could be, and alot of things that are also by-products of paranoid delusion. I'm not directing that to you or anyone else on this thread by the way, just saying that in general.

@SpikeTalon

I am not going to sit on here and argue what was confirmed on both Facebook and Twitter, but anything the Ukrainians do is "debunked" while Russia is the Devil let loose incarnate. I don't know what to say other than get plenty of food stored away and make sure your guns are all in working order with loads of ammo because the hungry hoardes are coming when our economy implodes into itself

@Sensrhim4hizvewz Personally I think both Russia and Ukraine are bad news, and I can't stress this enough that I am not taking sides here on that conflict, I am merely going where the evidence leaves me, and so far based on what I've seen so far I do not think Russia had a good reason to do what they did over a relatively small faction of fascist radicals. I'm sure just about every developed country in the world has at least some fascists among them in society, and there are even a few fascist/Nazis on this site. If fascism is that great of a concern over all the other equally dangerous political ideologies, then why aren't other countries being invaded in an effort to de-nazify the area, and purging all social media sites that have fascist activists present on their platforms? Anyways, I digress a bit there...

As for prepping for the economy to tank, have been doing just that, good idea there. Best to be prepared for the worst.

@jasonc65

I believe you are right. Wealthy business owners and even a few of the oligarchs give money to the Orthodox Christian dioceses but overall, the Eastern Orthodox Church does not manage its own international banking system, does not have a full diplomatic corps and does not run its own independent educational system...the Roman Catholics do. Corruption becomes relative

The truth is the first casualty of war!

Aye, that it is.

Nazis in Ukraine explains why blacks are are not allowed to ride the bus to Poland. I don't believe normal Ukrainians would do this.

Average Ukrainians wouldn't, and supposedly there's about 900 or so suspected Nazis among the Ukrainian Military ranks, which isn't exactly an astounding number at that.

@SpikeTalon Adeola personally knows an interracial couple who is helping the mistreated refugees. She's not getting it from CNN. ABL is onto this as well.

@SpikeTalon

What is astounding is they have their own...battalion with their own battle flag! Would the US military allow 2000 or so neo-nazis to form their own commissioned battalion in the US armed forces?

@Sensrhim4hizvewz Perhaps not the Military, but there certainly are Nazi sympathizers living in the US though. Remember, the Ukrainian Nazis you speak of are a small fraction of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, it would not be fair or reasonable to classify them all as Nazis, and also keep in mind the Ukrainian President is Jewish. On the other hand, the Russian aggression and violence applies across the board as their orders come from Putin (and other high ranking members of the Russian Military), and not isolated "hate cells" that Ukraine is dealing with.

@SpikeTalon Jews can be Nazis. Ask a Palestinian.

@jasonc65 That they can, but based on evidence/indicators that I've observed so far in regards to Zelensky would indicate he is not a Nazi sympathizer. Once again, if you believe otherwise please show me this proof, otherwise I remain skeptical. So far the evidence I've observed on the Russia/Ukraine conflict would indicate Russia is the clear provocateur, but as I've said many times before in the past if someone wishes something to be a certain way there would be no amount of evidence to convince them otherwise. As for me, can't say I care for either side on that conflict and go where the evidence points. At the start of the Russia/Ukraine conflict I was open minded (still are by the way) to corruption on a mass scale in Ukraine, but so far have not seen such evidence.

@SpikeTalon to me, his connections to Biden and the presence of Azov are strong indicators. "Sympathizer" puts a strawman spin on it. The point is, they are like Nazis. Their symbol looks like Franco's Falange.

@jasonc65 Looks can be deceiving, and you are right to use the words "to me" there, as that's how it may appear to some. For that matter, I could make an argument that your perception on the matter creates a strawman argument. That seems to be the real problem there, how one perceives something.

@SpikeTalon all I know for sure, is, I'm unwilling to die for NATO, Biden, or even the US in a war that I don't understand. I think I would vote for Putin over Biden. I will never admit that Biden is right, and we need to save Ukraine. I'd betray my country before I ever served racist, gaslighting Biden. I'd wave the Biafra flag and burn my draft card.

@jasonc65 War isn't pleasant or fair and being drug through another's war is equally unpleasant. I would vote for neither Putin or Biden, the older I get the more I resent having to pick one evil over another, as a lesser evil is still an evil all the same. Twice now I came close to dying, while I would prefer to live my life in peace and let others fight their own ridiculous wars, I'm prepared to do what I have to do should it come down to that. I'm armed and reasonably supplied, I've long made peace with life for what it really is, and death does not concern me. With that said, if it ever comes down to that, I would not be fighting for anyone else (politicians in particular), but rather I'd be fighting for individual liberty itself, because I know the instant we are no longer willing to stand up to vicious tyrants and defend our rights we will surely lose them forever. I'm beyond having fear at this point Jason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321253
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.