slug.com slug.com

5 3

LINK Non-Whites Commit 96.1 Percent of Homicides and 97.8 Percent of Shootings in New York City Throughout 2021

An analysis of the numbers shows that 96.1 percent of homicide suspects arrested in New York City were either black, Hispanic or Asian. Additionally, 93.8 percent of robbery suspects were non-whites, 94.9 percent of rape suspects arrested were not white, and 97.8 percent of shooting suspects arrested in 2021 were non-whites.

sqeptiq 10 Mar 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So they will be released so their crime newa will cover dem crimes

It's interesting to note that the vast majority of victims are also "non-white".

It seems that the modern eugenics movement has found a way to enlist the victims to perpetrate their genocide.

@FuzzyMarineVet Self fulfilling prophecy.

An analysis of the numbers shows that 96.1 percent of homicide suspects arrested in New York City were either black, Hispanic or Asian. Additionally, 93.8 percent of robbery suspects were non-Jews, 94.9 percent of rape suspects arrested were not Jews, and 97.8 percent of shooting suspects arrested in 2021 were non-Jews.

I have confirmed it is the gentiles who are in fact the problems using data and logic. GENTILES GO HOME TO EUROPE WHERE YOU BELONG

Would you like to try explaining that?

@AdrianRainbow non-Jews are counted as white so you can substitute the words. Think about it logically; otherwise, you'd be saying that Jews=white.

Jews are a nomadic people who don't really have a homeland because Israel is actually Palestine. Conversely, whites do have a homeland, Europe. Europe for the whites, Africa for the blacks, Latin America for the Latinos. America for Jews.

Jews used memes to conquer America after WWII. It is our land now. You may return to your homeland now, white. Don't worry, we will print enough money for plane tickets for all of you. We'll even print enough money to give you reparations. It's gotta be in petrodollars though, that okay?

@NEETpride Yeah, terrible job veiling your anti-Semitism, schmuck.
Oh and Israel existed for 20 years before so-called "Palestine", it was born by British mandate in exactly the same way Pakistan, and Bangladesh were the previous year.
The S. Jordanians were pissed about losing the 6 day war and the so called contested territories, obviously they whine like boiled bitches about how the bad Jews beat the living shit out of them, Jordan, Egypt and Syria, and the Pakistan air force, and made up "Palestine" to pretend they were the victims, it's a common Muslim ploy described as legitimate in the Quran.
They should have called it Narnia.
Don't believe me, ask a PLO executive.

@NEETpride Oh, and BTW, you're not only sadly uninformed, your logic is just fucking abysmal.

@AdrianRainbow lmao I'm just trolling bro and my favorite flavor of victim is white nationalist. Here is some evidence of my earlier work

@NEETpride Oh, damn, you got me

@AdrianRainbow here's another dank meme I came up with. Feel free to share!

"I now understand why Richard Spencer voted for Biden. Biden has commanded the Supreme Court to undo the ceding of WHITE Oklahoman territory to indigenous people that happened under Trump's watch: [pbs.org]

No wonder every WHITE nationalist sucks the WHITE Biden's WHITE pedophile dick so damn hard. Meanwhile: [jpost.com] "

Context matters, so here ya go -
(pic is from link below)

Note: I didn't realize I had included "Foreign Born..." from the table, but suspect that it makes up a considerable percentage of the "non-white" numbers cited above.

[census.gov]

Anybody surprised by this?

I have to admit, I wouldn't have put a guess that high, but damn.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321471
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.