slug.com slug.com

1 1

Gotta agree with Duke on this one, and I too stand with Trump on his criticizing of Putin's actions. Had Trump still been President, not only would the economy had been better, but Putin never would have done what he did, Trump would have bombed the hell out of Russia and Putin knew it and that kept him in line.

Duke's previous article on RedState was good too, a shame so many screwballs showed up leaving strange comments on his page offering up some convoluted reasoning in an attempt to somehow justify crimes against humanity.

Thursday night on the FOX News show Hannity, former President Trump gave his harshest criticism yet for the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Quote from show- "Former President Donald Trump said Vladimir Putin was “having a lot of trouble” invading Ukraine, saying the Russian president thought it would only be a “48-hour deal.”

In a Thursday interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Trump said the Russian invasion of Ukraine was “truly is a crime against humanity” that “has to end soon.”

“Putin is having a lot of trouble right now. He’s having big big trouble because he thought it was going to be a 48-hour deal and the Ukrainians are good fighters,” he told Hannity."

From the article's author Duke-
"Now, I know this might come as a shock to those that think that almost every video coming out of Ukraine right now is fake, but there is an actual war going on, folks. Sorry that the YouTube and TikTok videos you have been relying on as factually reporting news might not be all that you think they are.

Of course, the media is not to be trusted on anything, and questioning what is happening on the ground in Ukraine should be done. Yet, who am I to believe here? The former President of the United States who put America first–and still gets a version of the Presidential Daily Briefing and has a pretty good idea of the intelligence of the slaughter going on–or that person begging for clicks on social media with no sources?"

I predict Mr Duke is going to receive more strange comments over his recent article. As Mark Twain once stated, "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." That was true back then and still is to this day. Duke's points there were spot on, there is an actual war taking place in Ukraine, and some (actually all of them) of these sources that the Putin apologists have been pushing have turned out to be nothing but propaganda intended to keep people confused and divided. While President Trump did want to put America first, and being former Presidents still get access to restricted Government intel I'd wager Trump probably knows what he's talking about, he knows far more than sources like SouthFront and RT and the Unz Review know.

"Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo developed a foreign policy plan that kept Russia and China at the very least guessing and not willing to test their resolve. Now, we have a President that is asleep at the wheel, and Putin and Xi Jinping of China taking liberties wherever they feel they should."

Unfortunately true, the over-glorified meat puppet Biden has been and continues to be a disaster for the US, and Putin knows that guy is senile. To be fair here, there is one thing that Putin is not guilty of, and that is he is not the one responsible for tanking our economy and the rising prices at the gas pumps, Biden solely owns that mess. Nice try Biden trying to shift the blame away from yourself, but no dice.

"Donald Trump said crimes against humanity were being committed in Ukraine. He did not say BUT in trying to explain away the Putin invasion. He did not offer any of the excuses that are being offered as some weird justification for the largest land invasion in Europe since WW II."

I don't always agree with Trump, but he has my respect on that much. "He plainly stated it was a war crime, and if he had been President right now, it would not have happened. I stand with Donald Trump. If you are making excuses for this invasion, why aren’t you?"

Well said Mr Duke, I concur.

News flash: Former President Donald Trump supports the Ukrainian resistance-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

if we take an objective apolitical view of recent developments in Ukraine what alternative to invading that country would you suggest or advise Russia to take? and why

Russia invaded Ukraine on the pretext to eliminate the Nazi presence in that country, and while there are some Nazi factions present in Ukraine, it's clear to see Putin was not motivated by that reason but rather by his longstanding vendetta against Ukraine. Don't believe me? Then how did a hunt for Nazis degenerate into bombing maternity hospitals and private homes along with the wholesale slaughter of innocent women and children. And don't give me some crap that it was all a horrible mistake, Russia possesses technology in which to carry out pinpoint bombing runs.

Now... what Putin should have done was at the least offer to sit down with Ukraine President Zelensky and NATO reps to discuss his grievances like a civil and respectable leader would do. Have a chat with the boys and make it clear that you want no part of being involved with NATO. That would have been a start, but Putin didn't do that though, first thought that came to his mind was to flex the ol' military muscle and "show them suckers who's boss". Yeah, real becoming of someone who is leader of one of the largest countries in the world.

Look... I'm to a point where if you people insist on believing every claim from the Russian side of the argument, good for you, I've nothing much more to say. I try to be open-minded to both sides but that's not getting me far. To date virtually every claim from the Russian Government from the maternity hospital bombing to the supposed secret US research labs to the model who was supposedly a crisis actor have been lies, and you people want me to show you the proof otherwise and when I do I get some excuse that "we can't really trust any source these days" or "that's pure fantasy and conjecture on your part", and yet I'm still supposed to be Mr Goodbar and listen to their "evidence". I grow tired of that one-sided nonsense. As the article above stated, those events you see on camera are really taking place, and Putin's regime has been lying to the public left and right. There have been testimonials from those living in Ukraine and even Russian citizens who feel bad for their Ukrainian neighbors, they are very real, and Putin is doing everything in his power to silence those people and keep their testimonies from getting out there.

I'm about to my wit's end here on that topic, I will not standby and side with those who think it okay for a homicidal tyrant to invade a country under the guise of hunting down Nazis all the while proceeding to target and kill innocent civilians, it truly doesn't get much more depraved than that. People will believe whatever they jolly well want to regardless of any evidence to the contrary of what they wish to be true, at this point there isn't much more I can do, and prior to responding to your comment here I just got done going off on some asshole who was projecting his own biases on me, accusing me of everything he was doing. All I can say is that I hope more people will start to question these alternative sources like SouthFront which is Russian Government propaganda, and realize that they are backing the wrong horse there. Putin is a damn war criminal and tyrant, he should have acted like a true leader and take the diplomatic path, but instead he chose the dictator way. Funny thing is, all these folks who are warning against going to war wouldn't have had any problem in doing so if the situation was reversed.

Lastly, if I misunderstood your intention here for something else, I apologize for the somewhat harsh reply , but it is truly frustrating to see so many of my fellow rightwingers who also support Trump buying into all of that Russian propaganda. Do know that I am not for one moment suggesting that you have to or should back Ukraine, as that country is screwed up too. I take issue with those who buy into the Russian side of the debate hook line and sinker, and not so much as even consider they may very well be backing the wrong horse. As for me, I don't care for either side, I care about what constitutes reality and not as I would wish things to be, and based on what I've witnessed so far reality is that Putin did not think things through enough and that resulted in deadly consequences which in turn constitutes war crimes.

@SpikeTalon I am not a fan of Putin - I am saying that this entire conflict was fomented - plan was hatched - in Washington DC.

The communist O'biden regime has a dark and vested interest in this conflict. And THAT is the proverbial elephant in the room.

I am not defending the bombings or shellings of buildings that contain innocents. I am saying that none of this would have happened except under the absolute incompetent, corrupted regime now embedded in Washington DC.

I believe that if we the American People were to successfully demand the recall of the O'biden administration in toto there would be a good chance of defusing this looming Global war.

Like in a cruel cock fight - the roosters have been, literally speaking, forced into bloody battle with one another.

@iThink You make some very good points. Obama’s third term proxies bear a great deal of responsibility for fomenting this conflict. But I’m unable to conclude that Putin was somehow forced to invade. Putin is an opportunist. He didn’t have to proceed but he saw a chance—generously provided to him by Obiden—and took it. It’s like crime generally: if you defund the police, crime goes up. The criminals are still responsible for their actions though.

@SpikeTalon
I understand your frustration and yes there are some here with vested interests.
There are also the rest of us who honestly want to understand why things happen… cause and effect etc.

We generally oppose war and the Putin invasion, however we want to understand why this is happening.

I for one do not believe it is a clear case Putin being mad. There are more to this and we the west have a big role in this.

@GaryWitt have some points as well.

Please continue posting Spike and share your views.

@iThink DC weren't the only bad actors involved in that, fair enough pointing the finger at them just so long as you point the finger at Russia as well, Putin is no innocent on that matter.

What else is new? Communist versus communist, again, just so long as you offer criticism of both sides on that.

I agree on that much, had Trump still been President none of this would have happened most likely.

Good idea but easier said than done, by the time we'd be done fighting them in Court it will be 2024, too late for that I'm afraid, but once 2024 comes we the people could make our voices heard. Of course, later on in this year will make a difference too, we need to vote out of office as many Democrat politicians as possible.

Not really, no one needed to get violent with one another, but of course no one (namely Putin) wanted to be diplomatic and sit down to have a discussion of what concerns them, one side simply resorted to force and was met with force from the other side, and thus we arrive to the current situation.

Glad to hear you aren't a Putin fan (no need really to be a fan of either side), but there is a core contingent of fanatics on here who while claiming to fully support individual liberty and free speech, and yet for unknown reasons vehemently insist on defending an over-glorified tyrannical regime, instead of staying more neutral and carefully analyzing all the evidence. It is some of these Putin apologists who have been gaslighting me on here, they expect me to accept their deceptively edited "evidence" all the while ignoring points I tried to make to the contrary without so much as actually stopping for a moment to think about it. As for me, I have been following the events in Ukraine very closely and are convinced alot of misinformation is being pushed as actual facts, and I feel I have good reason for saying so. Russian Government propaganda sources simply cannot be trusted, as their Government recently has cracked down on any narratives that would contradict the Russian Government, with citizens facing censorship among other potentially serious consequences. Anyone who truly values their rights and the rights of others should be very concerned about that.

@GaryWitt You just made a valid point as well, and try as I may based on evidence I've seen so far I cannot justify the position that Putin was forced to take the actions he did, and Putin is not merely an opportunist but also a cruel and vicious tyrant who is censorship happy.

@Hanno Thank you Hanno, that is a reasonable approach to the matter, we all should be open-minded to both sides of that situation. While I'd be the first to say that there certainly is corruption within the Ukrainian and US ranks, there is equal corruption in Russian politics as well, but some on here refuse to acknowledge that though. No shortage of corruption to go around these days. I do not trust Zelensky or the Ukrainian Government anymore than the Russian Government, but as it stands to date I have not seen sufficient evidence to justify Putin's bloody invasion of Ukraine. I intend to do just that, more posts on this topic until we can get to the bottom of all that and see who the liar is.

@SpikeTalon on the matter of valuing our civil rights I distrust our own (USA) gov't the most because I really can't do much about our own Gov'ts unconstitutional actions and much less can we do anything about Russia or Ukraine.
On a different vein - I have said before and others as well say that this situation is analogous to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Soviet Union was arming its satellite country located just 90 miles south of the Florida Coastline with nuclear missiles and that was quite understandably intolerable situation and a prescient threat to USA. We almost went to war over that one.
While I am not defending Russia/Putins invasion of Ukraine I AM saying this "battle" was provoked by the Biden administration. Biden et; al are all too happy to see Ukraine up in flames - I have little doubt that their hope is that any incriminating documentation and Ukrainian prersons - gov't officials and criminals would be destroyed in the process.
No - the way I see it is that the Biden regime is the main culprit here. If it goes to global hostilities (WWlll) I hold the Biden regime the MOST responsible for it.

@GaryWitt do you think Ukraine would have voluntarily - or "agreed" to close down the bio-labs that are or were operating in their country?

We all (with the possible exception of the most rabid anti-israeli haters) are aware the the Hezbulla strategy of placing their rocket batteries in and around school buildings and hospitals. Then they fire their missiles into Israel from those locations. When Israel retaliates - attacks those missile batteries the "Jew Hating" Islamic world along with their cohorts in the "Jew Hating" world of Journalist falsely accuse Israel of brutality and wanton murder of innocent children and civilians
So - my point here is in the form of a question:
Does anyone think that Ukraine is above using that same strategy? I mean is it possible that the Ukrainians have placed valid "targets" in and around those school buildings, apartment buildings, hospitals in order to paint the Russian shelling as a wanto and direct attack against Ukrainian "innocents"?
Furthermore, IF (and this is only one possible theory) that is indeed happening In Ukraine does anyone think the media is would expose it? Or would the "media" who adores the O'biden regime and likewise has a vested interest in seeing Ukraine destroyed and making Russia/Putin the scapegoat in it?
I believe there is a great deal more going on there in Ukraine that we are privy to.
Again - I am not saying Russia / Putin are in any way innocent nor absolved of the things they are doing in Ukraine...I'm just saying that ultimately the BLAME lies on the shoulders of the CPUSA.

@iThink I hold all parties responsible for open hostilities, Biden is a bobblehead puppet, Putin is devious and underhanded. I also must disagree that Biden is the one mainly responsible for the current state of affairs, his blame would be on tanking our economy, inflation and the rising cost of gasoline, those are some of the things I hold Biden accountable for. It is plain to see that Putin didn't need any urging from the US Government to do what he did, Ukraine wants to remain independent from Russia and join NATO, which they should have every right to do so. Putin didn't like that, which resulted in him retaliating against Ukraine, those former KGB guys would love nothing more than to see countries like Ukraine get absorbed into the Russian Federation. If anything, once the damage (referring to the invasion) had been done the US Government has been on the sidelines heckling the Russian Government with sanctions, that's the role the US Gov is playing. I stand by what I previously said until hard evidence comes out to say otherwise, as currently it is the most logical and linear explanation for the recent events in Ukraine. Again, I do not doubt the US and allies have a crooked hand in this ordeal somehow, but all the same being underhanded and being an underhanded maniacal tyrant are two different things, the latter of which describes Putin's mentality.

On an unrelated side note while I'm thinking about, when visiting my profile you weren't trying to message me were you? I still cannot send or receive messages on here, and still at times are getting strange notifications that have led me to dead ends. If you did ever need to send me a private message, the Minds Chat would probably be the best route, at least that site/app isn't as glitchy as this site is.

Also, thank you for taking the time to give feedback, much appreciated.

@iThink Ukraine did voluntarily give up its nukes, in exchange for a promise that Russia would recognize its borders and autonomy—a promise now broken. Whether Ukraine would have done the same with its labs is another question. I don’t know, but I do recognize that the government in the Ukraine has more than its share of corruption. Burisma comes to mind of course, and with it the notion that Obiden’s actions here are at least partially intended to shore up his own interests. There are no angels in this story.

@GaryWitt I don't think that "voluntarily gave up..." is quite accurate

@iThink Perhaps. Who knows what forces were at work there. But they did get a “concession,” on which Putin promptly reneged.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321547
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.