slug.com slug.com

1 1

MadVlad Putin needs Islamist Syrian murderers to attack Ukraine!!

Vladimir Putin gave the green light on Friday for what he claimed would be up to 16,000 volunteers from the Middle East deploying alongside Russian-backed rebels fighting in Ukraine, as the two-week-old invasion struggles to maintain momentum.

[theguardian.com]

w0tn0t 8 Mar 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get this one... just came across a video recording of some Russian soldiers receiving orders to indiscriminately kill Ukrainian civilians. People with flashlights are getting killed by snipers. Had to translate the video language as it was not in english, and it looks legit. Sick as can be...
[twitter.com]

Sick!!

Audio of Russian soldier saying they had 2000 militants from Donbas but so few are left, they decided to just kill every civilian on sight. He says someone had a flashlight so was shot dead. Kharkiv is in darkness. No power. Says snipers are looking to kill ppl w/ flashlights

@w0tn0t I know, unreal...

@w0tn0t On a side note, sure are alot of Putin apologists on here, more than I initially thought.

When occupied by an overwhelming force and being restrained behind a fence it seems unwise - foolish even - to point anything (like a flashlight or perhaps a laser) at the armed and combat ready soldiers who have containment on you.

@SpikeTalon I think you are conflating objective critical observation of who all have contributed (to put it mildly) to the hostilities between Russia and Ukraine with Putin apologetics.
Nobody here that I can see thinks any better of Putin than you.
It cannot be denied nor ignored that there are also some pretty evil people in Washington DC and Ukraine who bear at least equal shares of responsibilities for the death and destruction of "innocents" in this fight.

@iThink I could find no evidence that they were pointing the flashlights at the soldiers. That still doesn't take away that a message between Russian soldiers that was intercepted revealed the Russian soldiers had been issued orders to terminate civilians as well.

You said above "Nobody here that I can see thinks any better of Putin than you." You're just joking right? That sensershimforhisviewz guy and adrianrainbow are both clearly defending Putin's criminal actions, and that's just two of the Putin apologists off the top of my head. You really should read some of the comments they've left on my related posts, sure sounds like Putin praise there to me. I don't deny there are truly sinnister people in DC and Ukraine, but unless you present me evidence otherwise neither of them are currently committing war crimes like Putin's regime is, and it's clear to me based on the evidence I've seen that Putin is far more evil than his perceived adversaries are. Being complicit to a crime and then actually being the one committing said war crimes are two different things, the former is due to negligence/greed/convenience/and stupidity, while the latter is deliberately cold and calculated manuevers.

@w0tn0t At this point, I'm tempted to start a group on here for sharing the Ukraine narrative, as there appears to already be echo chambers for the Pro Putin narrative. Maybe call it the IDW.Community (or SLUG maybe) Ukrainian Alliance, I'm sure some pro Putin heads would explode over such...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321816
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.