slug.com slug.com

3 1

Generally speaking I'm against war too, but that doesn't mean I excuse the evil actions of Putin's regime though...

Opposing war with Russia doesn't require excusing Putin's aggression. It's far too easy to find glowing descriptions of Putin on the nationalist right. Even some libertarians are making excuses for Russia's invasion. They should stop.-
[reason.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think India has some objective sources. India has gone right wing, and we didn't notice. On these matters, I trust BAP more than any other American source. I must be going nuts.

I don't think right wing is the term I would use, since it does not really describe anything tangible.

India has been in their reporting more balanced than most, that is true. Not super detailed about it, and not without lot of classical Indian reliance of storytelling, but they have been fairly balanced. Usually very negative of China and very positive of the West, and more neutral of Russia, but that is part of the geopolitics of India.

India has been British colony and looked to the west for inspiration and guidance for long time. As emerging "democracy" and potential of future superpower, it was surrounded by hostile Pakistan and China, while doing business with Russia.

India became very disillusioned with Western countries and saw its true corruption and decadence with the rise of Woodenness and how it handled whole covid situation. So it becomes impossible to ignore what disaster West has become, and especially after Afghanistan fiasco. Afghanistan is close to Pakistan and last thing India wants its Muslim extremists at its doorstep, so America leaving the way it did, left a bitter taste in the mouth of India. So did handling of covid and suppressing of working medicine like Ivermectin that costs India a lot. USA doing deals with China also is uneasy since China is a big threat to India as the two regional superpowers competing.

Russia has been supplying India and Russia seems the only sane superpower in the world, as well as it becomes appernt that West, EU and anglosphere is the past and declining in culture, economy etc. The Euroasia is the future in all that. After seeing how western nations are run and how immature and incompetant and arrogant they are in handeling pandemic, finance and war... no sane country wants to be part of that , so India is standing with Russia, and that is important. Russia and India can have a good bussiness relastions and by being close to Russia, they are keeping Russia not as close to China, which they fear. China and Russia, in that region in particular would be disaster for India, and with America being run by incompetent insane people, its hard to rely on it for protection. So in the end America is pushing everyone away except anglosphere that is going down with the sinking ship.

The future is in the East, not west, West killed itself and it will take many generations of hard work to recover.

But Indian coverage of Ukraine/Russia situation is not sophisticated, but it is balanced, certainly not crazy as western propaganda and not defensive as Russian media, for obvious reasons. Russian media is not spreading propaganda by fabrication, they are framing truths in favorable way, and western propaganda including Ukrainian is pure fiction. As an outsider India can se who is serious future partner and who is not. And that is their position.

@Krunoslav I'm not sure I should characterize BAP as left then. It's too vague. It's not as crazy as BLM. They are simply tired of the west controlling their narrative. What they call the west is what we call the left.

@jasonc65 "What they call the west is what we call the left." lot of truth in that. Off course the west has indeed left their senses.

There are no excuses, Putin is not apologizing. There are reasons; legit reasons. As he correctly put it, there is no more room to retreat. 

And certainly, the United States is not in any kind of moral high ground position, and neither is the Ukrainian government. 

I don't see you listing any. It is also not an invasion. And if Putin is evil, how do you morally justify the other side? Because either you have no clue what is going on in Ukraine, and I do mean no clue whatsoever, or you have a very strange sense of morality, my friend. Of the two, I would say the first one is probably more likely to be correct. 

If you can see past your prejudice, this is one of many places where you can inform yourself, so you can speak from an educated position and not an emotional one.

Gonzalo Lira - Who Is Zelensky? A Puppet—and Here’s Why. Streamed live on Mar 5, 2022

The killing of civilians, the shelling, the tortures, the propaganda made up of lies, killing of their own soldiers, taking hostages and using civilians as human shield, all verified to be done by the Ukrainian Azov Battalion, the neo nazis and their criminals. They also commiting terrorists acts in Russian territory.

Oh, and lets not forget the regime change by the American government, there are pictures of them there when it happened in 2014. Since than the Western Ukrain under corrupt regime has been shelling and killing civilians in the Eastern part of Ukraine. For 8 years killing civilians, I bet you didn't know about that or cared to.

Lindsey Graham
United States Senator from South Carolina

Amy Klobuchar
United States Senator from Minnesota

John McCain
American politician (1936-2018)

Oh, and lets not forget the bioweapons labs in Ukraine set up and funded by the US. The US also trained the Nazis there. Its all on the record.

The Fog of Information War in Ukraine
By Pedro L. Gonzalez | March 15, 2022

The Western intelligence apparatus won the information war in Ukraine before a shot was fired. Even new publications like the Kyiv Independent have received support from NGOs that do in public what the CIA used to do in private.

Pedro L. Gonzalez is an associate editor at Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture.

[humanevents.com]

Ukraine and its Nazis

Russian President Putin said his troops will fight the Nazis in Ukraine. Putin said, “Its goal is to protect people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide … for the last eight years. And for this, we will strive for the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.” Many western TV reporters scoffed at the idea as nonsense. After all, how could a Jewish President of Ukraine, Volodymr Zelenskiyy, allow Nazis to support the government?

Published: February 27, 2022, 4:22 pm

[freewestmedia.com]

And prominent American politicians have their sons getting money from corrupt Ukraine deals, including Hunter Biden. For crying out loud there is a video clip of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine prosecutor. And they try to impeach trump for that they did.

Realpolitik & Clausewitz: Russian strategy leaves West puzzled

P.S.

Please, don't be just another clueless virtue signaling guy, inform yourself. Because based on your comments you are in the dark. Or you support the true evil for some strange reason.

As yourself why is Clinton and Sorors and Trudoe and WEF and CIA and MI6 for Ukraine? Does that sounds like a benevolent bunch? Or its because all the dirties secrets are burried in the Ukraine.

Gonzalo Lira - Ukraine’s Secrets Are Coming Out

To save me the time from having to repeat myself over, here is a brief list of some of the evil things Putin has done-
[qz.com] If you research this, you will find that most if not all scholars on the topic agree on such. It is an invasion, Putin had other options and the excuses some try to claim otherwise are absurd, but if that's what you wish to believe then so be it. Did I specifically say the US or Ukraine or any morally better? I don't trust them anymore I do Russia, but that still doesn't absolve Russia from what it is currently doing. I'm not emotional either, and remember if you choose to get personal with and assume things about me I will be done with you, no sense in wasting time talking with someone who likes to assume things about you. I am going by what history has to say on the matter regarding the Russian Government, and not the opinions of "alternative" media sources. I don't trust Zelensky anymore than I do Putin, and you do realize that video is an opinion and not news, right?

I don't deny Azov is bad news, but I have analyzed these claims since Russia invaded Ukraine last month, and none of them hold water when you actually stop to think about it. I also don't deny they are killing civilians too, but so are the Russians.

As for the US-funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine, that's a fabrication. There is a difference between a bio research lab and a bioweapons research lab as they serve two different purposes. Those labs are biolabs, not in it for the production of weapons, yet another lie from the Russian Government. Again, I have analyzed such claims very carefully from the two sides of the story, and could not verify beyond all doubt that the Russian claim of there being bioweapons labs is genuine.

What else is new, there are nazis in many developed countries around the world, not just Ukraine. They are even present in Russia. American politicians also are getting dirty money from China and Russia as well, so that works both ways. Speaking of Trump, you are aware that Trump has come out in favor of the Ukrainians and want the US to take a tougher stance against Putin, right? Being he is a former US President and thus still has access to top secret intel that the average citizen does not, I'm willing to bet that means he may know more about the Russia/Ukraine conflict than all of the sources you linked to above. If you aren't willing to concede such, fair enough, but then you have the choice of either Trump being the people's President or someone who is just as corrupt as the next politician, but you can't have it both ways.

Those who assume things are the truly clueless ones, and you've assumed quite a bit about me. I'm not taking sides on that and certainly don't trust Ukraine, I'm going where the evidence leads me. I'm not virtue signaling either, I care not about what others may think of me and my stance on the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Late last month when all hell broke loose in Ukraine a good number of so-called conservatives were at first siding with Ukraine, but eventually Biden and the Democrats chipped in finally making a statement in support of Ukraine, then all of a sudden more and more of those on the right just switched their stance seemingly overnight, which leads me to think that any conservatives who are that against the Ukraine side are doing so in opposition to what the liberals are now doing, and all of that is no mere coincidence. Since that time all these "alternative" sources and theories started popping up across social media platforms. With that said, keep in mind everyone has an agenda (mostly referring to world leaders there), and said agenda(s) doesn't include guys like you and me.

How do I (or you) know for sure those people really are being honest about what they said and aren't deceiving the public? How do you know for certain Soros isn't really backing China and Russia while claiming to be in support of Ukraine? If you think he is a dishonest person, why take him at his word on anything then? I sure would not. Again, I'm sure some dirty secrets are buried in Ukraine... and I'm also equally sure there are dirty secrets in Russia and China as well. I don't trust any of them (including your preferred side), and if you thought otherwise then you read into something that didn't exist and missed the point of the original post.

All said, I have looked at the evidence from both sides, and while I don't exactly trust Ukraine and their allies I certainly am not persuaded by the other side of the argument. In the end, I get the feeling both Ukraine and Russia are going to drag the rest of the world down with them, should be interesting to see what develops soon.

@SpikeTalon "I don't deny Azov is bad news, but I have analyzed these claims since Russia invaded Ukraine last month, and none of them hold water when you actually stop to think about it. I also don't deny they are killing civilians too, but so are the Russians."

Bad news? Is that how you choose to describe them? So Putin is evil, but actual Nazis killing and torturing civilians, recording themselves while doing that, with a history of Nazi atrocities against civilian populations, those guys are just bad news?

Interesting choice of words, is all I can say. Speaks more about you than them.

"As for the US-funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine, that's a fabrication. There is a difference between a bio research lab and a bioweapons research lab as they serve two different purposes. Those labs are biolabs, not in it for the production of weapons, yet another lie from the Russian Government. Again, I have analyzed such claims very carefully from the two sides of the story, and could not verify beyond all doubt that the Russian claim of there being bioweapons labs is genuine."

Right, like the one in Wuhan that Fauci was honest about, right? Haven't you been censured, and red pilled enough in the last two and a half years about all this? Two weeks to flatten the curve with a 2 year anniversary.

And they are just biolabs. finding cure of cancer, in the most corrupt place in Europe, close to Russia border, with US admitting they are funding it, in a country where the US has overthrown the government, where they have business interest , illegal business interest as well as legal ones. And where US military and CIA is training Nazis, no fabrication. After all of that , you are saying that this is just some benevolent lab, that happened to be there, funded by US and not told to public, and its researching curing cancer? Right?

If you bealve that one, my friend, I have an Arizona ocean property to sell you. Its brand new, never been used.

Damn, Ruskyies that lie about everything. lol

"What else is new, there are nazis in many developed countries around the world, not just Ukraine. They are even present in Russia. American politicians also are getting dirty money from China and Russia as well, so that works both ways."

Are you serious? Do you know what is going on in Ukraine, I mean really? These are not skinheads on a concert. No other country, has Nazis like Ukraine has. Its in the military, officially. It has its own party, and has a lot of power. This is not your typical corruption, lets exchange some money, this is Nazi funded and trained by the US on a national level to fight dirty wars.

Funny how all the media covered this just before few months ago, when it became politically incorrect to do so.

The level of downplaying the situation is amazing. You truly want to think that Russia are bad no matter what they do, and oh, well the rest of it, its not that bad.

"Speaking of Trump, you are aware that Trump has come out in favor of the Ukrainians and want the US to take a tougher stance against Putin, right?"

Yes I am aware of that, because he is desperate for approval of the necons in the US. His major weakness. These are the same people that all of them stab him in the back while in office and after, but he is so desperate for approval that he will go back to be stabbed again.

There is a video where he is sitting next to Zelinsky and accusing Ukraine and Zelinsky about corrupt, going off script by the way, and later when he wanted to talk to Zelinky on the phone about corruption, he was slammed with impeachment. Or process off it. Why do you think that is? Because of all the dirty secrets there by the same neocons. Why do you think Lindsey Graham is asking on twitter for Putin to be assassinated? Never mind the obvious problem with that statement or act, I showed you a picture, Lindsey Graham was there during the overthrow of the Ukrainian government. Imagine how many fingers he has in dirty Ukrainian pies?

Trump knows or knew Ukraine was corrupt and US is doing dirty stuff there, be he did not know all most people today know. There is a lot of things Trump didn't know, or he would not have acted in ways he did and higher people who stab him in the back and de-person him off the internet. Trump's weakness is that he just can't help himself, he wants to be liked by the people and by the neocons. And that will be his downfall, once again if he runs and ends up president again. He hasn't learned a thing. They will eat him alive... again.

"How do you know for certain Soros isn't really backing China and Russia while claiming to be in support of Ukraine? "

Well, obviously you haven't been following the developments. Soros concept of "open society" is specifically against "nation states." Because nation states limit his power and influence , they have different laws and he can't manipulate and steal the away he wants to, and that is why he is promoting his open society. He is dismentaling USA with DA that favor criminals and you can see how that is working in the dem run cities where his DAs are operating.

Soros is known as the regime change guy, and he tried that in Russia and China. Originally it was the Klaus who invented both Putin and Xi to the Davos meetings and both Xi and Putin were part of it, until they saw that it means they would become part of Soros open sociaty.

Than they closed up for. Yes both have fear of Soros and hatred of what he might do. CCP openly calls him the Satan. And Putin has had personal animosity against him just like Orban because they know what Soros is. After CCP closed China and lured American investors in and stole their money, Soros could see that he could not operate in the same way as he can with naive and corrupt Americans so he wanted Xi destroyed. He wrote a long article about this.

Soros also tried to replace Putin with another presidet, classical Sorors MO, just like in Ukraine, but was kicked out of Russia along with his NGO's. He was also kicked out of Khasastan and Belorus. Where he attempted his patented color revolution approach.

After seeing that neither Russia or China are letting his destructice NGOs work, he can't bribe neither Putin or Xi, he can't start color revolutions, than he demented that US militerally must get involved because that is always what happens after previous operations fail. That is why they are pushing for No-Fly zone in Ukraine. And other things, like missile systems in Poland etc.

No, Soros never backed up China or Russia, he simply was sneaky about how he wants to destroy them, and once it became too obvious what heis doing, they turned against him because he is such a threat. Now he is pissed about it because his usual sneaky methods are no longer working on China and Russia and that is why next attempt involves starting WWIII and using US military to get the dirty work done, except this time its not Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan or even Ukraine. Its Russia and China and you don't just go to war with Russia and China, so despite attempting to provoke a war, so far people who still have 2 brain cells left are not getting directly involved.

"All said, I have looked at the evidence from both sides, and while I don't exactly trust Ukraine and their allies I certainly am not persuaded by the other side of the argument. In the end, I get the feeling both Ukraine and Russia are going to drag the rest of the world down with them, should be interesting to see what develops soon."

I don't think you have looked into evidence, perhaps only the one you already agree on, but your conclusions are both incomplete and/or wrong in most cases. If you truly looked into what is going on, your statements could not have been as you have made them, unless you are ideological about really , really bad at research.

But if you are open minded as you claim to be, after the fog of war settles and dirt becomes obvious, I hope you will reconsider your stances.

Sounds like you're describing the Congo. It's a crisis. And a genocide.

@jasonc65 I don't think people who until few weeks ago didn't know where Ukraine is on a map, now want to play experts. And have no real understanding that this is proper Nazis down there and that is just tip of the ice berg. I mean all the western media covered in before the war, from Vice to BBC to DW german news. They were all afraid of terrorists and Nazi Germany scenario, but when US dirty secretes in Ukraine got exposed, and Russia moved into de-Nazify the area, than the western propaganda machine kicked into overdrive and all of a sudden Russian Man Bad, Nazis, what Nazis? What bio-weapons, oh those biowepaons, they are just research facilities. This coming from the people who liekd about Chemical Weapons in Iraq and then invaded and destroyed the country.

BBC - Feb 28, 2014 - Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine: NEWSNIGHT - BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis

2015 BBC Documentary Shows Neo Nazi’s In Ukraine

Feb 5, 2018 - Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine - Max Blumenthal reports that the US has provided military assistance to the Azov Battalion, known as a bastion of neo-Nazism within the Ukrainian armed forces. He also discusses US and Israeli ties to the far-right government in Poland, where neo-Nazism is on the rise

@jasonc65 Yes. Also lets not forget the interesting this when Facebook changes terms and conditions to allow people to call for killing of Russians and Russians in particular. While the Facebook children program main guy gets cough for pedophilia in hotel room. The west has blocked and censured all the Russian state and private media, they are doing everything they can to lie, with endless things being debunked like now infamous Ghost of Kiev, and Ghost Island. And I think everyone here knows the lies about Trump, Covid, election integrity, immigration, corruption in the goverment, and smearing of everyone who is asking any legit questions.... denying CRT and grooming and indoctrination of children in school on systemic level. Hunter Biden Laptop story, hell they censured and de-personed Trump as a sitting president.

Also there are many reports on these censured channels, especially telegram of Ukraning civilians, Russian soldiers, and so called foreign volunteers that went to fight in Ukraine that had since made videos of where they are being forced to front line after short training , or told they will be shot in the back. They were made to sign long term contracts and their passports were torn apart so they can't leave. There are civilians reports they are trying to use Russian so called green or humanitarian corridors that Russians have set up, and Nazis are shooting them because they need them as human shield. All this is not in mainstream media, but it can be easily found all over twitter and telegram. Not Russians reporting, but people who try to find out what is going on or have historic understanding of the region and conflict.

But even if one is new to all, this there are so many fake stories that can be easily debunked and have been. For crying out loud Spanish media used Arma 3 video game footage to say Russians did it. I kid you not.

The Deepest Lore #71: The Most Ridiculous and Fake Propaganda from the Russia-Ukraine Conflict

UO 9.10 Virtue Signaling Our Way into War with Russia

@jasonc65 Also lets not forget that Ukrainian super corrupt and powerful oligarch Kolomoisky, who is funding the Nazis and many other shady stuff in Ukraine, has wanted to be the president, but could not get elected since everyone knows who he is, even with money and power he only got something like 20% votes. So he buys TV station in Ukraine, sets up TV show called servant of the people, hires minor Actors Zelinsky to play the role of a president in the show and promotes the show heavily. Than sets up a political party of the same name and puts Zelenski the actor as candidate. Becaues of corruption and set up , Zelinski the actor become officially the president and Kolomoisky and other third parities get to rob the country blind because they control the actor.

And now, I shit you not, the western media has tried to turn the coke head actor Zelinski into Ukraning Churchil, and Netflix bought rights to the TV shows when Zelinski plays the president and will air it. You can't make this stuff up. lol

But, but.... its those damn ruskyies that are spreading lies. lol

People need to get their head out of the sand and smell the Bull shit already.

Gonzalo Lira - Zelensky, Hunter Biden — and Their Sugar Daddy, Kolomoisky

@jasonc65 Also, may I present the actor playing the Ukrainian Churchill. lol

Volodymyr Zelensky the Ukrainian president in transvestite dance

@Krunoslav you proved your case. US government is guilty as charged.

@jasonc65 Sorry I can't reply to direct messages, its a problem with Slug website for a long time. So I can read your message , but I cannot send my reply. I agree by the way. 🙂

Many would say Putin is committing a defensive action that he had little choice in, and that this conflict could have been avoided if the west sat down and talked.

When I see the financial crimes being committed by the Ukraine government officials and the corruption by powerful western politicians, I say it must stop.

I am ashamed at our western politicians who set us up to fail against Russia. Putin has an 82% overall approval rating in Russia and a 75% approval for his defensive actions. Biden has an approval rating in the 20s. Trudeau has NO support from Canadians at all. Macron's approval rating is low 30s. Ukraine is NOT going to drag me into WW3

Many as in who exactly? Putin's brainwashed citizens and or personal army? If the west sat down and talked? You're just joking right? How about Russia making some effort to do just that, which of course they didn't.

Said financial crimes are not limited to the Ukrainian (or even the US) Government, no shortage of said corruption in China and Russia too, just to name a few. I don't mind you criticizing Ukraine on that much, but just be sure to offer the same criticism for the likes of Russia and their cohorts too.

I can independently verify Biden's low approval rating, but cannot do so for Putin's in his country, and Putin's may be much lower than some realize, especially in light of more and more of his fellow Russians who are speaking out against him on the invasion of Ukraine. You're right, Ukraine won't drag you into world war three... it will be Russia that does that, Ukraine won't be the ones to launch nukes first but I sure bet if any nukes fly they will be from Russia. Russia and their veiled threats of nuclear retaliation are our real problem, and the sooner more come to that realization (as I have now done) is the sooner the threat will be dealt with, hence avoiding another potential world war.

@SpikeTalon

Many as in all those who have been blocked for starters that you and I can't see on corporate media or even on alt-media. Get onto Gab and follow RT. Videos from John Merschheimer, Noam Chomsky, and numerous EU and middle eastern experts have all chimed in. You are not allowed to hear them. You are not hearing the truth because you are not allowed to.

@Sensrhim4hizvewz No one that I know of, every one of the crank Russia propaganda sites I have access to if want be, nobody is restricting me. RT News is quite a common source that shows up when I go to do a search. I have seen some of those videos you speak of from others I know who shared them with me, and most of them are either opinions (which isn't news or facts) or propaganda. Again, I have easy access to both sides of the story, sources in favor of either side on that matter.

Truth is a matter of opinion, both sides believe they are telling the truth, and how do you know with absolute certainty that those you trust are telling you the truth? I'm going by what history has to say in regards to Russian propaganda, the Soviet sympathizers have and continue to lie to advance their own agenda, nevermind the fact that Putin is a psycho who had his own people murdered for simply speaking out against him. There's no such as alternative sources by the way, there is only fact and fiction. Too many of these so-called alternative media sources have their own agenda that certainly doesn't include guys like you and me. I'll stick with open source independent journalists to get an idea of what the facts are.

@SpikeTalon There are many people who suffered Trump derangement syndrome. And some still do. But I guess Putin derangement syndrome is also a real thing as well. How much do you actually know of Putin? Have you read any biographies, have you listen or watched him speak? If so, the call him a psycho makes no sense for any sensible person, unless off course you suffer from a derangement syndrome.

Every time you talk about the topic there is a hatred or Russia and Putin in particular in your comments. Why? Has he done anything to you personally? If not, than why such emotions? Even if what you said about him would be true, and that is what you hate, why isolate one man? Surly there are plenty of characters who are indeed worse than the caricature you have in your mind of who Putin is. I have not heard anything you said about him that does not sound like a caricature. If you indeed do your research and listen to what he has to say, and what he has actually done, not propaganda, but actually done I find it hard to have this kind of animosity of him. The only possible solution is that you are suffering from Putin derangement syndrome. Because non of your criticism, seem rational.

I've observed for years Americans and non Americans, suffer Trump derangement syndrome and I saw what the media can do to people. And I am watching the same about Putin. This caricature people have of him and unfounded animosity can only be explained as Putin derangement syndrome.

If your answer will be , but he has done this or that and you will repeat yourself, don't bother. If you really want to test your sanity, find qualities in a man and find what you like about him and what he has done. If you can't find anything at all, the problem is not in Putin, I can tell you that much.

@SpikeTalon

To me, when facts exist, truth will never be an opinion. Truth and opinion are the antitheses of one another. Truth is 'as it is'. Opinion is 'as it is desired to be'. Opinions can lead to terrible misunderstandings and tragedy. Truth rarely does. Truth is an important factor in healing.

Many still claim Kyle Rittenhouse committed murder. Video evidence and a trial in court proved otherwise yet many still have the "opinion" that he did and equate their "opinion" as their basis of fact. Does that make sense to you? So we know that opinion is not fact. We have all watched mainstream media and witnessed opinion become fact and fact become covered up.

I hope you are doing well and I will always wish you the best.

Necons have Lumumba Derangement Syndrome because of Allen Dulles. The assassination of Chappelle makes it clear that the demorats have an even worse case of it than the neocons. Assassination culture, the Green Nazi Deal, and Russia hate are all connected.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323336
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.