slug.com slug.com

4 0

Russian torture chamber discovered in liberated Ukraine town as the Russian Army continues to do what it is good at doing (aka, murdering civilians)-
[redstate.com]

The official statement from the Russian Defence Ministry was absurd at best, and flat out disturbing at worst. They claim to have withdrawn all units from Bucha by March 30th, and that the photos depicting civilian bodies laying in the streets and or in mass graves surfaced four days after they left, but that's not true. Quote from article: "As it is illegal, and sometimes fatal, to contradict the official Moscow narrative inside Russia, they are used to just making sh** up. For instance, Ukrainian troops didn’t enter Bucha until March 31, and as late as April 1, the city was still the scene of combat operations to drive out Russian stragglers and looters. Independent media arrived on April 1, when the first reports from Bucha started appearing on social media." The evidence compiled so far in Bucha could reasonably determine at least some (more probable, most of them) of the civilian bodies had been dead for a few days until OSINT journalists arrived on the scene, which would support the case that the Russian Military killed those civilians right before they departed from the area. Not only are the Russian officials criminal and deranged, they are also poor liars.

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Manslaughter. Russia created a dangerous situation that is guaranteed to lead to incidental deaths, therefore Russia is responsible for whatever happens.

Russia does not have control over its troops, which means that if a Russian troop commits and atrocity, Russia is responsible. Creating an army that you can't control is dangerous.

Moderate Democrats have a problem. The Democratic party has radical extremists that are committing atrocities, hence moderate Democrats are responsible. Radical Democrats will drag moderate Democrats into a war, unless moderate Democrats expel radicals from the party.

Actually, I'd say the Globalists created the situation. So, they are responsible for the carnage.

@dmatic

Agree. Send globalists to The Hague for war crimes trials.

Civilization is supposed to stop refugee crises. Globalists create refugee crises. They create armies of refugees when there's nothing to flee from. It's a stealth army to invade America.

America votes in demorats. America doesn't have control of its own army. We are worse than Putin for sure. We are complicit in power structures that are genociding our own white brothers in Eastern Europe. If we were true pan-Europeans, we would say "Enough".

You're actually buying this, Spike? Have you seen the tape of one of the supposed dead lying in the streets, but rising after the vehicle filming the "carnage" blamed on Russians passes by? Do you really trust the Bidenistas and Hillary Clinton and the MSM propaganda?

I have similar misgivings about the credibility of all of this. It sounds so much like the total crappola spewed out by Palistinians posing fake crimes by Israili (sp?) troops -- including bodies from one scene edited into multiple other ones.

@bobbo666 Tactics of demonization and war. It is hard to discern truth!

It's not MSN propaganda, the OSINT journalists have been independently verifying such information, and yes I do believe the Russian Military is capable of such horrific acts. Been too many reports now on such specific incidents for all of that to just be made up.

@dd54 No... they are grounded in reality, and if anything DC has a vested interest in the Ukraine side of the argument because they stand to profit the most from that side, so they agree on such for selfish purposes.

@SpikeTalon I don't know what OSINT Journalists are. And where do you read what they write? Thanks

The only people who know the truth behind this story are those who were there. Russians soldiers raping, looting, killing civilians? maybe but it doesn't mean that orders came down through the chain of command for them to do what they are accused of doing.

The primary problem is that there is no truly objective or reliable reporting on the business between Russia and Ukraine.
Literally EVERY report and reporter is a biased entity (one way or the other).

What ever goes on in that fight is of little consequence to anyone here in the West except for the likes of the Bidens, Clintons, Kerrys...and a few other USA criminal politicians.

If the MSM had any integrity at all they would "poll" the USA citizens objectively on whether or not "We" should intervene militarily in the battle of Ukraine 2022. Do we need another war? The results of such a poll would be a very loud, definitive NO!!

Massacres, dead civilians, destroyed buildings of non-military function or use...such is war itself. Does anyone here think that 20 some odd years in Afghanistan and Iraq there was no killing of innocent "civilians" - that no villages were wiped out - or that US soldiers only made righteous killings?
I'm sorry to say that war is not like that.

Where is or was the outrage over Dresden, Germany and Hiroshima/Nagasaki in WWII. How many "innocent civilians" perished in those campaigns. The typical feelings about those events was something like "the Germans and the Japs had it coming" - right? Even to this very day that sentiment is commonly held.

Illogically, and hypocritically people are trying very hard to stir up outrage (and to what end is the question) over things going on in the war for Ukraine. What's up with that kind of thinking by the way. Who hates Russia at this moment and why - who favors Ukraine at this moment - and why? Who started that war - and why.

A hearty agreement with your good post!

@dmatic thank you sir

None of us are, or have been, there. The only news we get is from our usual agenda driven media.

I don't care if the orders weren't handed down, apparently such incidents are real and demonstrates the Russian leadership has no control over what their soldiers say and do, which in turn makes them just as bad.

The OSINT journalists do not work for any corporate media source and stand nothing to either gain or lose by just reporting simply on what they observe. If you follow them carefully, you will get a bigger picture as to what's really going on over in Ukraine. This excuse that none of us can reliably know what's going on over there I suspect is just a cover for those who wish to believe the "Putin is the victim fighting against a NWO" argument and any evidence otherwise to suggest that maybe it's the Russian side that's actually the bad guy there makes such individuals uncomfortable.

I beg to differ, if Russia defeats and takes over Ukraine Putin will move onto the next target, which could very well be one of our allies next, then that will concern the US.

How do we know that for certain? See how that works? You question the narrative I shared above, and yet don't question other narratives? I don't like war either, but some people sometimes force your hand and leave no other alternatives, and a cruel tyrant attempting to impose his will on other countries is a concern to the rest of the free world (free meaning those who identify as democracy and not those run by petty tyrants). Again, I care not what MSN and their ilk have to say, I pay attention to what the OSINT community is saying on the matter.

That doesn't make it right, and the past crimes of the US (not denying such by the way, you are right on that) do NOT absolve the Russian Government of the crimes it is committing now. When a military force deliberately targets civilians for destruction, that constitutes a war crime, and if you're fighting a war you should stick to enemy combatants and not unarmed civilian structures. The excuses I've been getting from some on that is anything short of totally appalling, as if they're desperately looking for any excuse to justify Russia's position. That's called deflecting, and the crimes of one person do not absolve another of the crimes they commit.

Are you suggesting there's no outrage over such incidents? If so, you'd be wrong. To this day I come across historical sources (both online and library) that were outraged over such incidents you mentioned above, and I myself are disturbed over such. Just because the Germans and the Japanese were our enemy during WW2 doesn't make the US's approach to the problem justifiable, our Government killed (and persecuted our own citizens who were of Japanese descent) many innocent civilians with absolutely no regard. I make no attempt whatsoever to try to justify such actions, because you reasonably cannot.

What is exactly up with that thinking, as if someone really needed to ask that. It's not to difficult to realize really... Russia invades another country at the command of Putin (who has long held a grudge against Ukraine) thinking he would be welcomed with open arms and that it will be easy taking over the country, and so far it has been anything but that, and of course you won't hear that from all these "alternative" sources. Did it maybe occur to you that those of us who are outraged at Russia do not hate Russians but rather Putin and their Government? Likewise, did it also occur to the jury that not all of us who are sympathizing with the Ukraine side are doing so because we are "pro Ukraine", but rather feel sorry for what innocent civilians are going through being the deliberate target for destruction? I am neither anti Russian or pro Ukrainian, I am against tyranny and acts of evil though. Also thought it worth pointing out (since you had asked) that many of those on the political right are in agreement with helping the Ukrainians out, and that it's a relatively small portion of those on the far-right who are backing the actions of the Russian Government/Putin. The real question you and some others should be asking is... why do some of us have to take the opposing stance of our perceived adversaries just simply for the sake of being able to say we are at odds with them and thus we must be holding the justifiable path, rather than admitting that sometimes maybe even our political rivals can be right on certain matters and look for some common ground instead of wanting to always be in disagreement with each other? Instead, we almost instinctively take the stance opposite of whatever our political rivals take, and sometimes that might be a bad move to make. That's the real question we all should be asking.

@SpikeTalon
those who wish to believe the "Putin is the victim fighting against a NWO"
You seem to conflate distrust of Ukraines government and their history of rampant corruption with "sympathy" for Putin".
In this fight there really is no good guy. They are both equally evil and corrupt in every possible way - morally, politically, socially.

The thing is that USA cannot take action in that conflict without exponentially escalating and spreading the war around the globe. CONUS would NOT go untouched by bombs, missiles, cyber attacks once our Military takes an active role in that war. And I do NOT believe we can count on the NATO so called allies to follow through on their obligations regarding "all for one and all for one".
You think its bad now - you won't like what happens if or when USA moves to support Ukraine militarily.

This war might well lead to global conflagration regardless - but if we do an objective cost/benefit analysis on the matter of USA/NATO involvement I don't see any upside at least not at this time...do you?

@iThink Some on here go way beyond just distrust in Ukraine's Government, they all out back the Russian Government. Not a matter of there being good or bad guys, I have a problem with a country who invades another on fake pretexts and then proceed to deliberately target civilians for destruction. Sorry, I don't for one moment think said civilians are that "evil" to deserve something like that.

I'm glad the US hasn't gotten involved in that conflict (so far anyways), we don't belong fighting over in a foreign country yet again, there are other ways of helping the Ukrainians out. At this point, I see the US getting involved militarily if Putin makes a move to use WMD, because a scenario like that could put a good portion of the rest of the world in direct jeopardy. And no I wouldn't like that, you are right about that, so let's hope Putin isn't stupid or desperate enough to pull something like that, although that might be asking for too much.

I don't recall saying there would be an upside if our country got involved militarily, and it wouldn't be preferred and I certainly wouldn't like it.

@dd54 I linked to sources on a follow up post that contradicted the Russian Government's narrative, and the evidence indicates bodies were laying in the streets by mid March and satellite images from then compared to when the Ukrainians arrived on the scene showed said bodies were in the same positions, and if they could prove that was the case already back in mid March (which they did) that would mean the Russian Military were the ones who slaughtered the civilians and not the Ukrainians. To date the Russian Government had already suggested three different versions of "their story" on that fiasco, and every one of them were horseshit excuses in an attempt to explain away their war crimes.

@dd54 Fair enough, and we are going through some truly trying times here in the US from crooked politicians to inflation etc, no denying that. Our own affairs do concern me the most, but I'm also interested in world affairs too, because alot of that directly affects our lives as well.

@SpikeTalon no question about that

@SpikeTalon
I don't for one moment think said civilians are that "evil" to deserve something like that.
I don't know of anyone who thinks civilians deserve any of this. Same is true of civilians everywhere during violent conflict.
I am convinced that the reason some folks come off looking like "fans" of Putin/Russia is because of the Joe and Hunter Biden business with Burisma and because of J Bidens flagrant admission of getting a Ukrainian official fired - in order to stop him investigating the Bidens back door dealings (bribery) with Burisma.
The Bidens, the DNC, The US Dept of Justice, the "Left" in general seem to have no interest whatsoever in the Biden family corruption and this angers people like you and me - and other people who have common sense.
That anger over Bidens Corrupt dealing with Ukrainian Officials and his flagrant admission to getting "that guy fired" understandably is expressed by a visceral dislike for Ukrainian corruption itself. The thing is that we (American people) are frustrated by the sight of "Bidens getting away" with their clumsy and flagrant and arrogant dealings in Ukraine. In a convoluted way it satisfies some people to see bad stuff happen to Ukraine. Not saying this is good or fair - just saying the the Americans who are "against Ukraine" needed some place to put their anger and frustration over this wildly and flagrantly and SERIOUSLY corrupt Biden administration.

Apples and oranges.

@iThink While I can agree on the some people being frustrated with the Biden Admin part, and that's true alot of us don't like or trust Joe Biden, but I think there's a bit more to that than what you mentioned above. American politics have become so divisive that alot of people simply side with a particular narrative just to spite the opposing side of the argument, regardless if said stance is a reasonable or rational one. That appears to be the case with the Russia/Ukraine conflict, at least based on some of what I've observed on the matter, some are siding with the Russia side simply to spite the other side and for the sake of being able to be in disagreement and not necessarily because they favor that side.

@iThink As for the civilians part (Ukrainian civilians that is), I've encountered a number of individuals on this site who had either joked about such scenarios or would leave that laugh emoji behind indicating they thought such acts of gratuitous violence was humorous, and I have a problem with deranged folks like that, which in turn had prompted me to do some of these posts that I've been doing recently.

@dd54 Your sentiment on the matter is certainly understandable, and while it's good to be on guard when dealing with such deep fakes, it's also good to keep in mind that maybe some of the times they might actually be telling the truth. Even a busted analog clock is accurate two times a day. Automatically concluding every time they are lying about things to we the people might not be the best way to approach it. On the other hand, why should we be quick to trust any view that opposes the Government or NATO, how do we know they are any more truthful? See... I don't have a problem with those who question and don't trust the likes of NATO the Ukrainian Government or even our Government, but I do take issue with those who'd question all of the above while blindly trusting the Russian Government narrative, because that to me is blatant hypocrisy. Yet, there's a core contingent of individuals on this site who want me to question the Ukrainian side but yet place total trust in the Russian side of the argument, and I will be forced to continue butting heads with such people over such potentially dangerous logic, dare I call such logic that is.

@SpikeTalon
alot of people simply side with a particular narrative just to spite the opposing side

My perception on that is it is obviously true of the "woke" left and "woke" rinos too for that matter.

@dd54 "The Russian Army is not a professional military. We must stop regarding it as such and treat it as the criminal enterprise that it is." By streiff

Oh, boy. The level of absurdity is hard to swallow. I wonder who writes checks for this fool. Must be the state department. Every article he writes is full of some of the dumbest comments ever or he is payed to troll for people like Spike Talon who eat it up , no questions asked and want more of it. Unbelievable.

Stuff he writes not only does not make much logical sense, but most of his claims have been debunked more times than I care to repost.

This is the level of idiocy we are dealing with. Oh, by the way the actor Zelinsky brought in actual Nazi to lecture Greek parliament about Battle of Thermopylae and how everyone should stand with Ukraine. lol

Richard Medhurst - Video from 2019 Shows Zelensky Not In Control of Ukraine

And now this actor/hostage brings Nazi guy to speak for the Greek Parliament. You can't make this stuff up. But RedState is trying really hard to spin this. lol And Spike Talon is buying it all and coming back for more. Unbelievable.

Alex Christoforou daily update 2 - Zelensky brings shocking guest speaker to Greek Parliament performance. Yup, a Nazi.

What EXACTLY Happened in Bucha? | ft. Scott Ritter

He was suspended from Twitter because much like COVID he was not following the narrative. Otherwise why would they suspend him.

Why would Clinton, Biden, Soros, WEF and everyone be for Ukraine.... but not for errr.. Yemen?

I guess these are just too hard of question fro Spike Talon.

"Twitter consults with the US government when deciding what to censor, consults with US government-funded think tanks to determine what people see on the platform, conducts censorship in favor of US government narratives, and has the gall to label others "state-affiliated media"."

[archive.ph]

@SpikeTalon in those cases I see that laugh emoji as a of your position and opinion themselves and not to make light of torture...they just think YOU are wrong and they are mocking you with laughter. Whenever that kind of thing happens I'll keep them around long enough to find out if they can clearly articulate a cogent argument against what was said with their own counter argument. Usually they reveal themselves to be - well, lets just say their argumentation style is shallow and often self contradictory. And in that case I block them

@dd54 YES

@iThink I still don't see anything humorous in that (any need that is to use such an emoji due to nature of topic in post), and if mocking me was their aim they could have just done so in words if they felt an absolute need to. Well that's the problem, I'd be looking for decent counter arguments too but alot of the times I don't get that though, similar to your experience. Over three years on this site and I've yet the need to block anyone, though at times have been forced to ignore some folks.

@dd54 Stop blaming Zelensky for all the problems related to that conflict, if I'm not mistaken the man has only been President of Ukraine since 2019, and said conflict had been going on long before his time as President, but Putin sure has quite a history where the Russo-Ukrainian War is concerned. I disagree with most of what you claimed because it isn't historically accurate. To save me the time of going into great detail, I suggest you do some research on these two areas of interest- [en.m.wikipedia.org]
[en.m.wikipedia.org] because those two incidents are the reason why the Ukrainians are fighting like they are, and Putin's regime was certainly the aggressor there and still is. Putin's NATO excuse is just that, an excuse, to invade a country in the hopes of conquering said country in order to dissolve it into the Russian Federation, in turn making the RF even stronger. Some of us in the west see that all for what it really is and recognize a potentially serious threat in Vladimir Putin. Once Ukraine is defeated, he will move onto the next country, because that's what tyrants do, and of course organizations like NATO potentially stand in the way of his goals.

Here are a few other good reads detailing some of the horrible things Putin has done- [businessinsider.com]

[businessinsider.com]

[theconversation.com]

While Ukraine most likely had also engaged in shady practices and or acts of violence, what they've done so far pales in comparison to the Putin regime. Putin is an over-glorified thug, and he's using his old KGB tactics to influence many others in an attempt to win them over, and anyone who thinks otherwise would only be deluding themselves. No one is obligated to sympathize with the likes of NATO or Ukraine, and likewise certainly no one has any obligation to view Putin as some sort of victim fighting against a NWO, he's part of all that and still looking for his "slices of the pie" in the world.

@dd54 indeed.

@dd54

@dd54 US Officials Admit They're Literally Just Lying To The Public About Russia

Caitlin Johnstone
Apr 7

NBC News has a new report out citing multiple anonymous US officials, humorously titled "In a break with the past, U.S. is using intel to fight an info war with Russia, even when the intel isn't rock solid".

The officials say the Biden administration has been rapidly pushing out "intelligence" about Russia's plans in Ukraine that is "low-confidence" or "based more on analysis than hard evidence", or even just plain false, in order to fight an information war against Putin.

The report says that toward this end the US government has deliberately circulated false or poorly evidenced claims about impending chemical weapons attacks, about Russian plans to orchestrate a false flag attack in the Donbass to justify an invasion, about Putin's advisors misinforming him, and about Russia seeking arms supplies from China.where he wrongly claimed that Russia was about to release a "false flag" video using crisis actors to justify its invasion:

[caitlinjohnstone.substack.com]

@dd54 [twitter.com]

Notice the snow in the video. Temperature in Belarus during mid-end March was above zero.
[timeanddate.com]
Conclusion:

That is Soviet equipment owned by Belarus moving within Belarus during the "Union Courage 2022" exercise in Jan/Feb 2022

[twitter.com]

Its amazing the level of fanatical blind faith in the machine that people like SpikeTalon would display, even when its clearly information war designed to get support for the illegal and immoral necon's agenda.

Heated Exchange Between State Dept. & Media on Evidence Russia Fabricating Attacks by Ukraine

State Department Spokesman Ned Price begins his briefing stating: "The United States has information that Russia is planning to stage fabricated attacks by Ukrainian military or intelligence forces as a pretext for a further invasion of Ukraine."

AP reporter Matt Lee questions Price on evidence and the two engage in a heated exchange.

Lee: Where is the declassified information?

Price: I just delivered it.

Lee: No, you made a series of allegations...that's not evidence, Ned. That's you saying it. That's not evidence.

Price: What would you like, Matt?

Lee: I would like to see some proof.

@dd54 Then say all sides including Putin, which you did not do so in your previous comment I replied to, you indicated only Zelensky NATO and the US. No one is perfect and I never suggested such, but I've strong reason to believe that the OSINT community who has been reporting on the situation in Ukraine have been telling the truth, it's just that some people don't care for what they have to say.

No... I have not been "conditioned" to hate Putin or communism or anything else for that matter, over the years I've done much research on the topic of this OP and said research has led me to be very skeptical and critical of anything that comes from Putin or his regime, history says he is not a trustworthy guy and he hates the US because unlike in his country we do still have freedoms that Russian citizens do not have. I could turn around and make a case that you have been "conditioned" to hate on Zelensky and the Ukrainian Government, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that and vehemently deny such. Also, you people need to stop giving me this "nothing fair in war" crap, the deliberate targeting of civilians and civilian structures is avoidable especially knowing the technology human beings have today. So if you disdain all sides (including Putin) then fair enough, so do I. Upon researching the horrors that go along with communism, I'm well within my rights to be critical of anyone who supports such a system, and Putin was a former KGB Colonel, and I care not what my country's Government would want me to believe.

I'll say this once again... I never suggested that the US Gov and Ukrainian Gov along with NATO aren't corrupt, they are, and you people including ones like your buddy Krunoslav above need to realize that I do not trust anyone in regards to that conflict, and that I take no sides on that matter. It may appear that way, but what you people perceive to be me taking sides is nothing more than sympathy for the innocents who are suffering and dying due to tyrants insisting on duking it out in a play for more power. They all lie, and there's nothing "fanatical" about me being mad at the slaughter of innocent people, you need not have to take sides in order to be against senseless murder. I can't seem to get that point through your heads though, you people accuse me of being fanatical and brainwashed by my country and you're all guilty of a version of the same thing as you accuse me of, and I'm getting bloody sick and tired of the gaslighting...

Bringing up a point you yourself had mentioned, maybe it's best to each go their own way and agree to disagree. Afterall, do you see me commenting on any of your posts that talked about the Russia/Ukraine conflict? Of course not, I politely skim over such posts as they aren't worth the time arguing over, and I'm not sure why you tagged certain individuals in this post that didn't even comment on here to begin with. Everyone is convinced their "evidence and proof" are the truth, and the other guy isn't looking at the situation more objectively. The crimes of one person do not absolve the crimes of another person, both should be called out on their trespasses against others. I have been following the Russian invasion of Ukraine very carefully and have listened to both sides of the argument, and based on evidence I've seen so far I'm inclined to think the Russian Government is the one lying the most and committing the most heinous crimes against humanity. Am I really the only one who thinks it more than a little suspicious that China has been siding with Russia on all that, and am I to believe China is a trustworthy source knowing their many documented human rights abuses? I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change mine (minus any hard evidence for me to think otherwise), so at this point might be best to take your own advice as these exchanges are wasting both mine and yours time.

@dd54 and others....Appreciate the conversation here. It is difficult to see through the propaganda. I just wish I could type as fast as you dd!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327884
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.