slug.com slug.com

4 1

Ethnostates

Members of the IDW never criticize Israel or China for being ethnostates, yet they oppose whites who attempt making their homelands and colonies ethnostates. Why is this?

philly 3 Apr 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, the white ethnostate brings to mind the Nazi's for one thing. Also, most supporters of the ethnostate idea are not really what I'd call freedom loving. Israel is a more a theocracy than an ethnostate, they're all Jews but not all European Jews and China isn't expressly a ethnostate just a whole lotta Chinamen(and women for those of the PC culture). I get the allure of the ethnostate idea, I truly do and once supported it wholeheartedly but I find it shortsighted.

China’s policies make it an ethnostate. Non-Chinese cannot immigrate. This is done on purpose, so China remains a territory dominated by Han chinese.

The Jewish religion is tied to ethnicity, it is not separate from it as with Christianity and Islam. Ones mother must be Jewish for one to be considered a Jew. All Jewish people are related to eachother genetically, they all descend from the same source population. So you are being dishonest when you say Israel is only a theocracy.

@philly I did not say that it is only a theocracy. My statement. "Israel is a more a theocracy than an ethnostate" Which would imply that the two states of being are not mutually exclusive. There is nothing "dishonest" about that statement. You may disagree to what degree it's one or the other but no reasonable person can argue that it is not in fact both.

I've been wondering about that too. Especially considering an ethnostate just sounds like it would be rather inbreed and prone to all sorts of issues that happen when you have monocultures. Like that whole Irish potato famine a while back.

@DrN1 Fine, I'll bring up how all the bananas keep dying off to some random fungus because they are technically all clones of each other.

Ethnostates only have these problems if first cousin marriage is practiced as it is in most Muslim countries. North West European countries were ethnostates for centuries and they never had this problem because first cousin marriage was prohibited the Roman Catholic Church in the early medieval and then it eventually became a taboo.

How is Israel or China an ethnostate?

Both are ethnically homogeneous and their governments work to preserve that through a number of different ways. Eg Israel only allows Jews to immigrate to israel.
Eg. China allows foreign born Chinese to return to China, but everyone else cannot obtain Chinese citizenship.

@Slavey I think you have some bad facts. Judaism is a religion as well as an ethnicity. Plenty of non European jews in Israel. It's far more a theocracy than an ethnostate.

@Boardwine the religion is BASED on the ethnicity. Only members of the tribe can be Jewish truly.

@Slavey WOW quiet the little jew hater there aren't you buddy. 1) I'm a white American of German and English decent. 2) I'm a Jesus loving Baptist boy saved by grace and washed in the blood.3) There is absolutely nothing fallacious about any of my statements 4) The fucking definition of an ethnostate
ethnostate
/?eTHn??st?t/
noun
a sovereign state of which citizenship is restricted to members of a particular racial or ethnic group

So please ,DumDum, if you have any arguments that aren't based in utter stupidity I'll hear them. Otherwise, go fuck yourself

@Slavey No. I just refuse to allow fools to act as if they are honest intellectually. I'm no fan of Israel and certainly don't think jews should be under different rules. I'm just not blinded by hatred. Nor stupidity

@Slavey What part of the statement "Israel is more of a theocracy than an ethnostate" was hard for you to understand? Please try to read my statements before pounding on your copy of Mien Kampf

@Boardwine you are incorrect. It is more of an ethnostate than a theocracy, because how ethnicity is tied to the religion.

@Boardwine @Slavey Hey guys, I come to this community to escape name calling. While I feel that Slavey was being overly aggressive, "Wow, quite the little Jew Hater" is a sentence simply designed to stop reasonable discussion from happening, and that's not why I'm on this website.
Slavey, I feel like calling people a fucking idiot is somewhat counter productive.

@Slavey Israel is a Soverign country. Why can't they do what they want with their laws and their people. What does it matter?

@AZWoman This is a very bizarre non-sequiter. Slavey is not proposing we invade Israel and force multiculturalism upon it. Secondly, why does it matter to you if Israel is criticized? Are you suggesting that people can't criticize countries in general, or just Israel?

@HonkHonkExpress what? Who said anything about an invasion? If Y'all can make the condescending comments that were made above I can make a comment and voice my opinion. So?

@AZWoman If Israel is explicitly a state for the Jewish people, does the Palestian Christian/Muslim minority count as "their people"? Do they have authority to do whatever they want to them?

@philly fair point.

@HonkHonkExpress yes it devolved rather quickly. I’ve no interest in this type of bickering.

@Slavey The Law of Return (Hebrew: ???? ?????????, ?ok ha-shv?t) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews the right to come and live in Israel and to gain Israeli citizenship.[1] Section 1 of the Law of Return declares:

"every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]."
In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state.
I think that explains it fairly simply. In other words it's the jewish immigration policy. Not sure what your point was or why you'd claim victory but whatever DumDum. Good luck with building your 4th reich. BTW....I'm of blond hair and blue eye. 6 ft. 260lbs and a 135 IQ. Must be hard knowing that I'd outrank you in your own little world based on genetics.

@Slavey I would direct you to my ACTUAL statement which was(and I quote)" Israel is MORE a theocracy than an ethnostate"

more
/môr/
determiner & pronoun
a greater or additional amount or degree.

My 135 IQ tells me you neither read nor debate very well. It also tells me you are very angry person that feels wronged or harmed by the jew. Perhaps you were, they've wronged many, I've no doubt. So what is your solution to the "jewish problem"? Care to fire up the ovens? Or merely expel them beyond the borders of a ethnostate of your own creation? Please enlighten me as to your views. Assuming you have any beyond shortsighted hatred and generalities.

@Slavey You really aren't very smart are you? Easily baited and utterly inarticulate. I'm am not even a supporter of Israel per se. I think they serve a useful geopolitical role for US presence in the middle east. Especially should we (the US) ever need a "beachhead" from which to launch a total ground offensive. Unlikely as that may be. In a region full of savages, best to be friends with the smartest of the savages I suppose. And just so you're aware, any thinking reasonable person reading our back and forth would almost assuredly find you to be the less intelligent in the this conversation. So if I'm a "fucking retard" what ,pray tell, does that make you? Remember....typing in anger is never a good idea......dumdum

@Slavey

al·so
/?ôls?/
adverb
in addition; too

any other words giving you a hard time dumdum?

@Slavey I am neither a wrapped bundle of burning twigs nor a homosexual so "faggot" isn't an appropriate insult. As for name calling...well you cast the first stone there dumdum. You really must learn to admit when you are simply outmatched and outsmarted. You seem angry and foolish and desperate to win at a game I'm not even playing. Take a deep breath and read my words again. From the top. Or don't. I don't care.... but really....just stop because you look silly and that's sad for a grown man to come across as silly...don't you think?

@Slavey I don't ascribe to conspiracy theories . Do you have proof of prior knowledge? YouTube video perhaps? And what the hell is up with the "?" behind the insult? Also what the hell is a "slave,faggot?" ? And for the love of God man will you actually read what I wrote?!?!?! Where to you conclude that I am "adamant in supporting" Israel? Did you miss the part where I said ". I'm am not even a supporter of Israel per se."? Really dumdum just give it up ....you're going to stroke out if you don't calm down.

@Slavey oh...poor little dumdum. It really breaks my heart to see such rampant stupidity go unchecked and unchallenged. But alas, my little moron, I grow weary of the affront to intellect that you so fully embody. Good luck with your unbridled hatred of an entire group of people, and as one of those may say to you...Shalom or more likely Schmuck.

@Slavey It's called sarcasm.
sar·casm
/?sär?kaz?m/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Good day sir.

@Slavey I said good day dumdum. That's a polite way of saying I'm bored of you stupidity.

Plenty of condemnation for both of them to go around...

Really? Please send me sources of Rubin, Weinstein, Shapiro criticizing Israel and China for being ethnostates.

I have to say I agree with philly here. I'm not sure that I've ever seen any criticism of Israel come forth out of the above mentioned. It's very disturbing, since they are either for racial nationalism, or they are against. If they are for, then they should explain why they are against White Nationalism, without resorting to general anti-racial-nationalism arguments. If they are against, then they need to explain their support of Israel, especially in light of the many injustices done to Palestinian people.

@philly You misunderstood, I meant that in general, there should be no shortage of condemnation for those countries. Regardless of what some IDW members think about that issue, as I said there's no shortage of criticism towards those countries from others.

@HonkHonkExpress Please see my above comment, Philly misunderstood me.

@SpikeTalon Fair enough, although it was very confusingly worded. However, is the criticism the same as that of a White Ethnostate? People attack the WE very right to exist. Most criticism of Israel that I have seen immediately defends the notion of a Jewish Ethnostate. Similarly, I have never seen criticism of China as a country for the Chinese. Criticizing some specific action or policy of one of the two above countries is very far removed from attacking their right to exist in the first place.

@SpikeTalon thanks for clarifying

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33052
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.