slug.com slug.com

2 3

LINK Parallel Societies

I've been very concerned about our schooling systems for over thirty years. Solzhenitsyn wrote that the only way to survive a totalitarian communistic society was to create parallel societies. And so it begins. I first saw it with the nursing profession and here now comes the teaching profession. Good News!

Letemdangle 7 Apr 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, we need an independent economy. Bongino mentions this every day, and he's an investor in Rumble.

For those in urban and suburban neighborhoods, you could probably start with neighborhood watches. Then with archery clubs. Vegetable gardening societies? Food preservation and canning clubs? Two or three members is a good starting number. And keep inviting recruits. You should meet regularly and then have a private online discussion group, which I think you can create here on Slug. You only need to choose "hide group" in the selection.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332580
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.