slug.com slug.com

2 3

Biden's Earth Day remarks show just how much he is deteriorating-
[redstate.com]earth-day-remarks-show-just-how-much-he-is-deteriorating-n554521

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never wanted him to be the nominee, and yeah he is old as shit and probably not fit to be president. But I still think of the two legitimate choices, he was far and above the better option. The former guy is just as, if not moreso, senile and full of dementia.

@farmerguy56 oh boy! Trump circled the camel! He could come up with 5 random things! What a genius! How is he not in Mensa?

Maybe we should try and discover the oranges of the test. Maybe see if Obamna took the test? What is happening in the United Shtayche?

@farmerguy56 I guess I am in Mensa with how many times you call me smart. Very kind of you.

@farmerguy56 care to rephrase that in English?

@farmerguy56 that's a no then?

@farmerguy56 is a question marxist.

@farmerguy56 is a question marxist.

@farmerguy56 oh now an exclamation marxist?

@farmerguy56 because you are an exclamation marxist.

The most accurate description yet of "CREEPY" Joe Biden is the one that calls him a "Post Turtle President"

@adriaan23

Once upon a time, leftists attacked Bush 43 as a "post turtle president". Make it bite them in the ass.
Bush 43 is far smarter than Biden.

@jaymaron I'm not sure Bush is smarter than anything but Creepy Joe has definitely hit a new low!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332862
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.