slug.com slug.com

5 6

LINK Excuse Me for Speaking While You are Trying to Interrupt.

Somewhere around the 25 minute mark I heard:
"This parrot is dead"
"No he's not"

I did not realize that the Flying Circus was prophetic.

cRaZyTMG 7 Apr 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She argues against herself, what an embarrassment to women, so ignorant - God!!!

Here's Monty Python's version.

LoL, yep comedy fighting societal ignorance - John Cleese and all the MP crew a national treasure thank you for posting this to, great thread...Sargon could use a few more coins if anyone has them to spare 🙂

OMG, the memories. AWESOME! Thank you for that.

I tried to find it, I didn't hear it.

analogously speaking...irony?

@cRaZyTMG I figured you were referring to a clever comment from the peanut gallery (smile)

Im with @JacintaL. I could only stand her for about 5 minutes. Although I knew everything about her views in about 5 seconds. Leftists are utterly predictable.....and boooooring so f&%$king boring

@JacintaL It developed a rhythmic Pythonish cadence - or I zoned out - either is possible - but I did laugh, out-loud.

On some people the NPC comment is so insulting and so accurate.

Got a few minutes into it then had to stop watching. Hats off to him for engaging and continuing to engage courteously with an idiot.

@RobBlair @EdNason and I don't think she was an idiot... just very sheep-like. She will awaken and Sargon did help a lot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33603
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.