slug.com slug.com

7 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Join the new group, We Love Our Dogs!

Please help to create a happy site!

Some body needs a butt kicking.

The ridiculousness of the left knows no bounds!

So dumb... I ❤️ My dog....

Join my new Group! We Love Our Dogs?

Its because they are all scared of Dogs. Dogs can sense their lies and evil.

There almost aren't any words to describe how messed up that link is.

I don't know who it is behind the scenes that is whipping up all of this irrational hatred... but damn they're good at it. They should be taken out and shot, but as rabble rousers go, they are nearly without peer.

I think at some point we as Americans should take a hard look at who benefits from this state of utter divisiveness... We should determine who they are hunt them down and incarcerate them with whoever wins our criminal douchebag of the year award. It might also be instructive to take note of which political leaders fail to call out this reprehensible behavior.

I think a lot of people may just go ahead and preemptively hate the other side.
And unfortunately I think this sort of thing is inertial, it has momentum, and it's self-sustaining.

You hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is insanity, corruption and evil doings. Maybe its time for a unifying message, one that by-passes the politicians and their miserable incompetence.

Would try to find humor in this, but come up empty, thank you for posting up the link though. Now they come after our dogs here in the West, look at how many countries around the world call them unclean, or torture and eat them. Where does it stop?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33612
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.