slug.com slug.com

5 3

Russia's economy is starting to feel the pinch-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Perhaps this is why Putin is throwing so many forces at Severodonetsk. Maybe he can call that his crowning achievement and end the war. I am reading about increasing unrest in Russia.

Inflation is savaging Biden's approval ratings. I can only imagine what 17% is doing to people's perceptions in Russia.

I wonder what Moscow's equivalent of the Winter Palace is.The people to will need something to storm.

The rouble is rising steadily. It is below 60 right now/US dollar

"So while President Biden is busy blaming inflation and gas prices on Putin, Putin is busy saying inflation is happening everywhere. At some point, you have to believe even nationalist Russians are going to stop believing what they are being told on TV."

This concluding statement from the "hotair" article belies the hypocrisy of the authors....or, reveals their ignorance.

If I had money, I'd put it on Russia. The Ruble has strengthened even beyond its value before the supposed sanctions even started, now at 57 to the dollar, I think. Russia has the wheat and oil, too. This article is a pipe dream...The collapse to the world's economy is coming and Russia is poised to be in very good shape, unlike the U.S., for example. People that believe these sanctions are hurting Russia more than the rest of the world are living in fantasy land.

Putin has made a pariah of himself and his country! It simply can't end well

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341505
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.