slug.com slug.com

2 4

LINK DISGRACE: Biden Uninvited Border Patrol Agents From Uvalde Speech

Biden administration officials uninvited many of the Border Patrol agents and other law enforcement officers who responded to the Robb Elementary School shooting from a meeting with the president scheduled for Sunday in Uvalde,” reports Breitbart. “Despite the event being planned for a large open-space facility, administration officials cited space as a reason for the retracted invitations.”

According to their report, Border Patrol agents were among the law enforcement officials who received an invitation to the event and many had accepted before being informed they were no longer invited. More than 90 percent who had been invited were told they would not be able to attend anymore.

sqeptiq 10 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Buy-den doesn't want people who solve problems, only those who are problems, then he can claim to solve them and do nothing constructive.

Was it not Border Patrol Agents who actually entered the school and killed the shootist? All the while the Police held back? Is this Biden's way of further alienating the agents whose job has become impossible to do? Disgrace is too kind a word for this man. FJB

Did anyone see the clip where Jill and Joe stood in front of each child's face while Jill had to stroke each child's face? Revolting.

Yah, it was a CBP agent who got tired of waiting for "them" to sort things out and went in -- I think 'cause his kid was there.

I wanna know how many shots were fired after the first two coppers showed up. (i.e., going in with backup is much better odds). count the shots. That is how many kids were needlessly murdered while coppers stood about and no one in the school had been allowed to be armed: "Cause schools are gun free zones!". BS!
Those are the lives lost because of gun controls.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341777
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.