slug.com slug.com

4 4

All these foolish Republicans willing to "consider" gun control ignore the biggest threat to children-
[redstate.com]republicans-willing-to-consider-gun-control-ignore-the-biggest-threat-to-children-n572172

SpikeTalon 10 May 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I gave this subject some serious thought and did some research today!!! It dawned on me all of these "Mass Shootings" started right after the "1968 Gun Control Act" was passed by Congress!!! I can not identify a direct connection, but it does raise some questions!!!! IMHO!!!!!

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

I was reading one of the Old Testament prophets over the weekend. He condemned those whose appetites were never satisfied, who sought gain through lies and trickery. So-called 'conservatives' who cooperate with gun control fanatics don't realize the fanatics will never be satisfied.

Mass shootings are NOT a gun problem, they are a CRAZY problem!!!!!!! GET IT??????

On certain subjects it is necessary to point out the obvious and to repeat it over and over...and over again.

They should ditch their armed security first, and make it public.

Haha, they won't do that though.

@SpikeTalon Rules for thee...?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341874
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.