slug.com slug.com

4 4

Kyle Rittenhouse goes viral with 2nd Amendment posts as President Joe Biden pushes curbing gun rights-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This demented vegetable Biden has no right to even consider gun control

Answer this, why is it that every time the government passes gun control laws, there are more shootings??? As I recall, we did not have any "mass shootings" prior to the passage of the "1968 Gun Control Act"!!!!!! Prior to 1968, you could order a gun via the US Post Office, with NO BACK GROUND CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you explain that one?????????

People were more civilized back then.

1968 was the time of the US cultural rebellion and revolution, some of the primary drivers of which were the widespread anti war protests and the liberal Warren US Supreme Court.

@GaryMyselsYES, I was an around, an adult, and a parent during those times, so I understand!!! I did not agree with the Liberalism of the time then either!!!

Guns don't kill people. Shady People with guns kill people!

Not one of the "common sense gun reform" proposals the Left proposes would stop shootings like Uvalde. They know this. So instead, they make absurd claims suggesting that the mere fact of action of any type will magically reduce shootings

Absurd claims is what the Left is good at.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343019
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.