slug.com slug.com

6 4

You think Ukraine is bad for enacting laws controlling their medias etc, that pales in comparison to what Russia is doing to its citizens with their censorship campaigns. Funny thing is, guys like Putin and that piece of garbage who's in charge of running things in Canada are quite similar in how they deal with protesters in their respective countries (locking people up). Here in the US Biden is no different either, desiring to imprison any dissenting views from his own. And I'm supposed to believe Zelensky is a horrible fiend? Yeah right, as if, there are far more crooked and maniacal folks out there than Zelensky could ever hope to be, one need only look to places like Russia Canada and even politicians here in the USA.

Russia's Ministry of Truth is locking people up-
[hotair.com]

By the way, the above has nothing directly to do with supporting Ukraine, I distrust their Government just as sure as I distrust any other government out there. It is however about defying a worthless bloodthirsty tyrant like Putin, and all the other little tyrants of the world.

SpikeTalon 10 June 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hawdy @SpikeTalon,

Every government censors the media in wartime. Putin has been progressivelly strangling all dissenting media ever since he took power. That's the difference between Ukraine and Russian media controls.

@SpikeTalon @2FollowHim @jasonc65 @eschatologyguy

Trudeau crushes protests so hard that Canada is now in a state of protest death. It is not possible to protest in Canada because the punishment is so severe. You lose your bank account and your business, and Trudeau even goes after your relatives.

America is in a state of protest death. Capitol Tea Party protesters were put in solitary confinement and denied trial. People who were at the Capitol and not protesting had their lives destroyed. Biden crushes protests so hard that it's impossible to protest.

The American truck convoy protest was denied entry to DC. Biden prevented citizens from traveling freely in America.

New Zealand and Australia crush protests with maximum force.

This all means it's especially necessary to protest. Peter Navarro is a hero. A modern Nathan Hale.

It's troubling to see Democrat voters supporting the Jan 6 congressional committee. They're cheering on the crushing of protests, and they think they're doing the moral thing. It's certain civil war.

I didn't know what Biden did, helpful information.
Going back to 2016 now. Do you remember when J. Trudeau first won,
what he did? I really remember because it was my FIRST introduction
to politics, YouTube for that.
I couldn't comprehend what was happening at all,made no sense.
First was alternative sex, LGBTQ plus, yes, plus ➕ beastiality.
Nobody SAID or did one thing. Didn't hear anything from
opposition. They're supposed to know.
Second thing was legalization of marijuana, easier on other drugs.

Nobody I saw said anything, not churches of any kind, not lawyers, Nobody.

When Wuhan hit, Trudeau asked and GOT!!! carte Blanche on funds for this 'emergency'...I think for 6 months.
Billions went missing, never recovered.
Pierre Polivievre sounded most PLEASED to say 'of course we agreed',
of course they sealed our death warrant

J. Trudeau wasn't vetted or trusted yet, just scandals going on.

We Canadians were played by both sides.
That's what I saw.
I'm just a senior citizen with health issues but that's what it seemed like.

J. Trudeau has been found to 'despise' Canadians.

It sure doesn't look like Biden has any love for Americans.

Even Trump, who isn't as great as some think, at least likes America.

I don't know who the devil is anymore. There's always another narrative.

We can't seem to find it.

The media is compromised. That's true for all sides. Truth has been imprisoned (Julian Assange and his like) So you are left with watching what the endgame of the players is. Remembering that this endgame has nothing to do with what the "People" want or how they vote. The media's job is to manage the "People". The Russians are looking to survive as an independent nation with its own form of government. The collective west wants a world government. China has ambitions for a Chinese lead world government.

@Arty China is second world now. Russia is now the leader of the third world. From their point of view, we're communists, and our prisons are gulag.

Unlike Trudeau of Canada, Putin has a war going on, the largest country in the world,
and from past history, a need to keep internal strife down.

With respect, Trudeau did relatively more for no reason.

And I am hearing one side here. I would say there might be better ways.
But I must factor in many things.
Every important country has enemies; and it's kill or be killed.

Putin can actually get those that fled, but didn't. So, could be worse,

Paul Kagame hunts down the refugees. He is much more like Stalin, who ordered the assassination of Trotsky.

[congofriends.blogspot.com]

Putin explains why it was necessary. I also read the channel history debunked and then reviewed Ukraine's extremely corrupt, unstable last 20 years. I write to
Russians; they like Russia, Putin, znd aren't reacting out of morbid fear.

There's no comparison with the Canadian head who hurt Canadians.
One person said he was on Hunter's laptop saying he DESPISED Canadians.
Remember, this was maybe 4-5 years ago. He apparently said...back then...
how he wanted to remove Canadians' gun so the Chinese could kill them.
Now he's passed or is passing that bill. I asked for a link. But it makes sense.

Putin doesn't despise Russians.
That's where my line is drawn.
Hate us? There's the door 🚪.
Ah, but it's all that money 💰 🤑.

Both he and Zelensky are actors.

Putin doesn't despise Russians per se, but he does despise anyone who speaks out against his actions though. Just because a country has a crooked Government and or some of its citizens are nazi sympathizers, doesn't make it justifiable to invade said country and proceed to target innocent civilians.

@SpikeTalon You knew about the 18,000 killings by the Ukrainian government in Donbas. I'd say that Putin had to use other means to
rescue Donbas, keep border neutral.

To me, it's like the kid who secretly shakes a coke bottle, innocently hands
the coke to someone else who opens it, makes a mess, gets in trouble.

Ukraine had years to avoid this. They get to play victim,
at the expense of real victims.

I heard Russia was advanced but this wasn't.

Just use a weapon to take out Kiev, overall save lives.

Nations will always war, kill. It's voracious.

Think about Twitter and Facebook as well.

Them included.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344269
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.