slug.com slug.com

3 2

"Benevolent" Russia at it again...

Russia is blocking Ukraine from exporting food, threatening Africa with starvation-
[dailywire.com]blocking-ukraine-from-exporting-food-threatening-africa-with-starvation

SpikeTalon 10 June 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ukraine points the finger at Russia for the mines and Russia says they are Ukrainian mines. The world has put sanction on Russia that number in the thousands. Russia has stated that grain oil and gas can flow freely all the West has to do is lift the sanctions.
Those who back the sanctions will scream about a how the Sovereign Nation of Ukraine is being attacked and Sovereign Nations have a right to security from attack.
That didn't apply to Serbia in 1990. First Gulf War (Saddam made the mistake of trying to sell oil for Euros) 1990! Libya 2011 (Oil for gold wasn't it). Shall I go on? NO, you get the idea!

Just out of curiosity, how am I supposed to know this story is true?

You don't. Unless the Daily Wire had actual boots on the ground on this one. It would actually depend on one's personal biases - which we all have. I just try to stay away from that of the bloodthirsty. No country is worth throwing under the bus.

To save me the time repeating myself when it appears people choose to believe whatever it is that aligns more with their own personal with no regard to reality, this pretty much sums things up, and it's worth pointing out that the Russian Government itself has not directly denied such accusations.-
[euronews.com]

The global food shortages, while direct country politics play a large role in respective country's economy, make no mistake about it that the Russia/Ukraine conflict has had a serious impact on the rising cost of food around the world as well.

@SpikeTalon

Here's the deal. I'm not suggesting the article is false. I'm asking how I can possibly identify the truth. I don't believe any of the agencies reporting. None of them.

1. Port of Odessa is currently in an active war zone and the Ukraine govt has mined the Black Sea to make transport shipping very dangerous via the Black Sea route.
  2. The fastest, safest transport route of the grain is via Belarus into the Baltics however EU/USA sanctions have forbidden Russian rail shipment into the EU.
  3. Lithuania and Estonia have formed a blockade of Russian trains into Kaliningrad.

Tell me again who is causing the food shortages and who is keeping this war going as long as possible. What would you have Russia do?

What would I have Russia do you ask? Simple, get the hell out of Ukraine and leave them alone for god sake, and you'd see the problem go away quickly. Funny how none of that problem with exporting food and all was a problem prior to just a few months ago before Russia invaded Ukraine, and that's no mere coincidence.

@SpikeTalon

Really??? Just get out and allow the biolabs and weapons buildup on their borders?

Are you aware that 65,000 UAF troops had already been attacking the Donbas for 6 weeks before Russia moved in their troops back in February? I honestly believe you are much smarter and you would support a USA move had the tides been reversed and it was the USA facing Russian and Chinese expansion onto their borders.

Medvedev announced that Russia will be establishing "security bases" in El Salvador and another in Argentina this coming year. Guatemala's President has friendly ties with Russia. It will be interesting when Russia puts in Biolabs and military bases in Guatemala to see how the USA reacts

@SpikeTalon

Sadly, the Russian people believe that the West hates them and that they are in WW3 already in a fight for their survival. I have to say that the collective West has been making no moves toward peace and there is a collective effort to "defeat" Russia.

We can all see who and what is being destroyed. Our freedoms and dignities (at least here in Canada) are GONE!!! Not one single young person I know here in Canada is willing or ready to fight Putin. They want their lives and freedoms back yet Trudeau is plummeting Canada deeper and deeper into the darkness of authoritarian overrule! NO ONE HERE will fight for Trudeau!

@Sensrhim4hizvewz For every action there's a reaction, and actions have consequences. Ukraine never asked to be invaded like they were, and since that time have only responded to the situation accordingly.

Yeah right as if Russia doesn't have similar labs being used against American interests? Don't expect Russia to admit to that though. Bioweapons labs might be considered a threat, not bio research labs though, the latter of which those US-funded labs are. Ever notice how the Russian Government has been largely silent on all that, because they misrepresented what those labs actually were and Putin's pride won't allow him to come clean on that inconvenient reality.

Oh please, if Russia was as great and powerful as they claim to be, then just how much exactly would a rather small country like Ukraine really pose a dire threat against the Russian Federation? Do you even realize how absurd that sounds, because it can't be both ways there. Either Russia is a juggernaut of the sorts, or a small country like Ukraine could pose a viable threat of the sorts to them and in turn proving Russia isn't all that powerful afterall, but it can't be both. That aside, actually the US is having a problem with Mexican drug cartels negatively impacting the lives of Americans, yet you don't see the US doing an all out invasion of Mexico do you?

If that be true on the Russian biolabs part, then I'd say the US should treat them like the Russians treated the Ukrainian biolabs, what's fair is fair afterall I say. Will be interesting indeed.

@Sensrhim4hizvewz That's because Russia is no more serious on reaching a peaceful resolution than the US is, and why should all of that strictly fall on the US' shoulder? How is that fair? While I'm sure some westerners totally hate all Russians, that wouldn't apply to the rest of us, and personally my ire is directed at the Russian Government and NOT individual Russian citizens, whom I feel just as sorry for as I do the Ukrainian civilians who had found themselves besieged by an aggressive Russian military.

I'm well aware of the troubles in Canada with Trudeau, I imagine that can't be pleasant for you to have to deal with, rotten tyrants like Trudeau. Indeed, in conflicts like that the first casualty has been and continues to be our individual rights.

@SpikeTalon

If 2 million Americans living in Alberta were being attacked by 65K of Trudeau's best troops, I am certain that the US military would go into action to defend them. (Alberta is the most pro-USA province)

If Trudeau was secretly building BioLabs with China across Canada, I am certain the NIH, CIA, and the Pentagon would be crafting plans for a "De-Trudeau-ization" of Canada

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:347152
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.