slug.com slug.com

1 0

On Thursday, four Arizona Republicans duked it out in a gubernatorial debate on live TV. Reactions to the debate on Twitter ranged from disgust to horror and they came from voices on the left and right.

[msn.com]

TyKC 7 July 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We all know the Left always frame the GOP in a bad light, so this is not News. So who came out as the most promising?

The criticisms did not just come from the left. They came from the right too. As far as the most promising, most people who watched it were horrified by what they heard. I was. The candidates came off as nowhere near qualified. So, I don't think "promising" is the word here. Discouraging is more like the reaction I had.

@TyKC After decades of getting gaslit, both the Left and the Right have come up with similar presuppositions and persuasions, although this is more pronounced now among those who give an ear to legacy media.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350018
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.