slug.com slug.com

1 3

LINK Jim Kenney's morale has collapsed: "Philly's Dem Mayor Wants Out After Overseeing Record-Setting Crime Surge"

Mayor Kenney followed up his anti-Second Amendment screed by expressing his apparent desire to no longer be responsible for what happens in Philadelphia. "I don't enjoy Fourth of July, I don't enjoy the Democratic National Convention, I didn't enjoy the NFL Draft," he explained. "I'll be happy when I'm not here, when I'm not mayor," Kenney said.

A big reason crime has been rising in US cities is that liberal whites' morale has collapsed. They feel so guilty putting black criminals in jail that they'd rather allow crime than do so. Liberal whites consider crime a legitimate rebellion against an unjust white order. Liberal whites remain committed to their self-destructive ideology even as it makes them miserable, and Jim Kenney is a remarkable example of that.

sqeptiq 10 July 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So long as the crime victimizes black and minority people, liberal whites accept it, but let it reach their enclave and NIMBY.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350637
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.