slug.com slug.com

0 0

Well, its went from 0 to a million over here in the world of U.K. . A major domino effect. Initially the health secretary and chancellor stood down over the Chris pincher scandal. throughout the last 24 hours 38 MP's have stood down as of this posting. news channels have had tickers on for the resignations. all in all 38 resignations and a liaison committee later Johnson was still reluctant to hand in his resignation. currently, whats left of the cabinet are asking him to leave now and the 1922 committee are mobilising to change the rules to allow for another vote of no confidence which under the previous rule set would not be allowed for another year.PMQ's were also held at 12pm, Starmer hit on some right notes. mainly the sexual abuse and cronyism that lead to Pincher getting his position and how his conduct was ignored by the party as a whole. He also labeled it as party culture, not just Johnson's culture. This was also a right move, Labour aren't doing that well as opposition, in fact some would say they are downright failing at it, but Johnson has been one of their biggest assets in turning the population against the tories. They need an attack plan (debating wise 🙂 ) in order to counter them and he laid the ground work for that. However, after these initial arguments were made, the labour leader showed one of the reasons why he's not resonating with the public. He began to bring up party drama over living conditions and that won't win over the population. There is so much to say on this and we plan to do a podcast on it but what do y'all think? is Johnson right to resign? should he stay? have there been too many scandals? will an achievement pop if it gets to 50 resignations? well be posting more on this as the days go by but please check out our twiiter where we have posted other talking points as well 🙂 our links:

Our twitter:
[twitter.com]

i5@i5pluspodcast

Our youtube:

Have a great day everyone 🙂

I5podcast 4 July 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350849