slug.com slug.com

4 2

Bet you won't hear about this one from the Russian Government propaganda sources like SouthFront or MoonOfAlabama...

Russian observers stunned by effectiveness of U.S. HIMARS system in Ukraine-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

The pattern I've seen so far is western powers powers sending small, but meaningful, modern weapons shipments to Ukraine. The western powers watch to see if they're used effectively. Then large quantities are sent.

The Ukrainians' seen to be shuttling HIMARS units all over the front at night and then hitting command and logistics centers. The ultimate 'shoot and scoot' employment. They've been dramatically effective and so more are being sent.

Each side is escalating and adapting. The Ukrainians need to be able to escalate much more swiftly to defeat the Russian invaders before the Autumn Rasputitsa immobilizes the front. I don't know if this will happen.

Lol. Readers of hotair should make sure thier head is not full of hot air "facts".

We do not belong meddling in Ukraine.

Ideally, yes.

@eschatologyguy In this World of lawlessness outside our borders, I DO believe in influencing our own neighbors as much as we can for our own security.

That's why philosophically I oppose messing with Russia's immediate neighborhood, because it gives them license to mess with ours, and that could get very messy. Not ideally, practically.

@TimTuolomne was thinking more in line about what happened in WW2.

Somebody's given a better slingshot to David.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352294
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.