slug.com slug.com

1 4

I take it PC nonsense like this is becoming more mainstream. Thesaurus.com has an axe to grind with certain words that alot of us out there probably use often whilst interacting with others in daily life.

To start off, this whole argument over using certain words that could possibly upset others is dumb, to put it mildly. Certainly no meaningful powwow going on among such politically correct individuals. It's like these people are obsessive compulsive, or maybe they're just plain crazy, like psycho sort of crazy. That tribe mentality just doesn't faze me any. Truly doesn't get much more lame than that...

From Thesaurus.com, 7 words to stop using in 2021-
[thesaurus.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gather our tribe for a powwow, we need do discuss the dumb and crazy things that the lame president’s son has done. I don’t think it’s OCD, they are completely psycho.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353087
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.