slug.com slug.com

2 5

In rebuke to Biden, Homeland Security advisory panel finds no need for disinformation board

But the door was left open…

“We have now had briefings on the relevant disinformation-related activities of the Department. We are not ready, as of yet, to provide recommendations on the Department’s most effective approach to disinformation threats, including commitments to increase transparency and protect civil rights, civil liberties, and privacy,” the panel wrote in a short memo.

“However, at this point, we have concluded that there is no need for a Disinformation Governance Board,” it added.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 July 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OK, so the politicians want to control the thoughts and speech of the people, but the ones who are tasked with implementing the policy want nothing to do with it. I guess that the DHS has more patriots in its ranks than the White House.

I wish I could go back to 1960, when life was so much more simple.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353975
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.