slug.com slug.com

3 3

The principal of the Texas elementary school where a gunman killed 19 students and two teachers was placed on administrative leave Monday, her attorney said.

Robb Elementary School Principal Mandy Gutierrez was placed on paid administrative leave by Uvalde school Superintendent Hal Harrell, said attorney Ricardo Cedillo of San Antonio in a terse statement to The Associated Press.

Cedillo did not provide any further information on the reason for the move or any other comment.-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would seem someone wants to take the heat away from the actions of law enforcement.

Even if they gave some kind of "explanation" for her dismissal we could only speculate on the reason for it.
Surely they do not hold the principal of the school somehow or to some degree for the shooting!
NO ONE seems to want to place BLAME where it goes - on the shooter himself!

I wonder if perhaps she argued for full time armed protection for the School campus...I can see where that might get her fired.

The bulk of the blame does go to the shooter... and the rest of the blame goes to the cowards in positions of authority who didn't do their jobs like they were supposed to do which undoubtedly resulted in more deaths. I am not interested in covering up for inept morons who refuse to do the jobs they were hired to do, not in the least, and in truth there's no shortage of blame to go around from the shooter to the school staff to the police response regarding the Uvalde school shooting.

As for the Principal, she could very well be a Democrat for all we know, but that's beside the point. We may never know the answer to that.

Some blame needs to go to the politicians that prevent staff from being legally armed while they are at work.

@SpikeTalon out here on social media there are a lot of people who are great golfers, ball players, never miss a shot, nor fail to complete a pass or to catch a ball... have perfect judgement on all subject matter and are brave beyond compare. Unless any given person was there when something bad, evil, destructive, harmful...happened that given person cannot possibly pass judgement on the people who WERE in fact there - not with any credibility can the social media person(s) pass judgement nor make baseless accusations.

@iThink Wanna bet on that much? If there's any sort of conclusive evidence to support such conclusions against each individual in situations like that, evidence that would indeed determine guilt, then it would be perfectly acceptable to pass judgement. Afterall, that sort of thing is going on every day in the justice system, every day people being prosecuted for crimes and having judgement passed on them based on evidence. So, based on your reply above, since prosecutors weren't there on the scene of the crime(s), do you also think they are wrong for passing judgement on others when obviously they were not there to witness the crimes?

As I'm typing this response, just heard that Uvalde principal is back on the job, which reeks of a PR stunt in my humble opinion, but we'll see where that goes from here...

Since you believe it's unfair for anyone to pass any sort of judgement on another based on the fact they weren't present on the scene in order to directly witness anything, I guess it would also be wrong then for us to pass any sort of judgement on the likes of ANTIFA or BLM being that neither of us were there in person to witness their supposed crimes? Would that sound fair, despite overwhelming evidence that those activist groups did indeed commit various criminal acts? I'm fairly certain in the past and even now in the present time you have/had passed some strict judgement on BLM and ANTIFA's criminal actions, just as sure as I've had, and with good reason as there's strong evidence to support such judgements. Just going by your own logic there, and perhaps now do you see the folly in your previous response above? If what you said would apply to the Uvalde school shooting, then it could also apply to similar situations like I just mentioned. If you believe it is fair to pass judgement on BLM and ANTIFA, based on actual evidence, then it's also fair to pass judgement on the authorities who played a role in the response to the Uvalde school shooting, because there is enough evidence to justify that stance.

@SpikeTalon Calling them cowards is way over the top. It is irrational emotional rhetoric.
Rationalize your comments any way you must. I stand by my analyses on the matter. The "Blame begins and ends with the Shooter" That's it.

Because her "this is a gun-free zone" was not posted prominently enough?

Those signs are put there by the School Board - Principle merely follows the Boards guidelines - doesn't mean she agrees with them

I sure wouldn't be surprised if she's a Democrat.

@SpikeTalon I think @iThink has a point. Maybe she's GOP (or at least a conservative Dem), ergo the suspension.

@eschatologyguy We'll see if that's the case.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356002
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.