slug.com slug.com

1 2

What it is like being married to a Filipina. American married to a Pinay (13:31)

eschatologyguy 9 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love pinays, even though many are goldiggers! I have a beautiful pinay g/f who I met right here in Perth western Australia who lives in Cebu.

Guys who are poor judges of character are the ones easily taken by that sort. And I think goldiggers can be seen in every country. I don't think any country's excempted from having that sort of women. I met my wife in a church gathering in another island. She was already Sunday School superintendent at age 16. She did some grad school studies in the UK. I suppose goldiggers don't go to church.

Edit: She was Sunday school teacher from 16 to 19. She got to be SS super at 20. I just confirmed it with her.

Howdy @eschatologyguy,

Back in my Corps days, a lot of the guys met their wives during tours in the Philippines. The guys said they were wonderful, but very jealous of their 'territory', both personal and property. They also spoke with awe (and some fear) of their skill with "butterfly knives." Breakups were fairly common, but breakups are pretty common in the tumultuous social environment of the Corps.

Most of the guys found their wives in bars, around Subic I suppose. Looking for wives in bars is kind of like fishing for trout in a sewage treatment plant.

@timon_phocas

Looking for wives in bars is kind of like fishing for trout in a sewage treatment plant.

Bewitched by their fan knife talents? 😊 "Saving" damsels "in distress" this way is not going to go unpunished, although there may be some exceptions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356807
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.