slug.com slug.com

4 2

Looks like Putin is up to his old tricks yet again. For months now the big shot has been bragging about Russia's nuclear weapon capabilities all the while threatening everyone who he doesn't like, and now supposedly he made the statement that a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought, which is a rather vague statement to say the least, but I digress. Pretty much everyone who isn't either Russian or Chinese are well within their rights to question Putin's recent statement, as it reeks of insincerity, especially when one considers Putin's past with lying and disinformation campaigns. Could be an indication Putin is up to no good and possibly planning something big... like a nuclear strike that he could somehow maybe find a way to blame on the Ukrainians or even the US. Regardless, sure sounds fishy to me...

The tenth Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty review conference kicked off this week at the United Nations. Representatives from all of the signatory nations are attending and the conference will run until August 26. During the conference’s opening remarks, the representative from Russia said something that raised questions among many of the attendees. He claimed to be delivering a message from Vladimir Putin, flatly declaring that nuclear war should not be a consideration for any nation. A nuclear war, he said, “cannot be won and must never be fought.” The United States sent Antony Blinken to address the conference and he was rightly skeptical of Putin’s renewed embrace of non-proliferation.-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ever watch vid's of Russians driving? Gives you an idea of the Russian Psyche. Too stubborn to stop! So when it comes to pushing that button? As for any statement by any politician about not fighting a nuclear war, they are all full of it, as they just keep making more of them.

The next immediate concern is China's imminent invasion of Taiwan, citing immediate threats from western powers against mainland China visa vi Taiwan. Taiwan will provide China with full control over the third ring of defense in the Pacific which will give them deep water submarine ports and full control over all the Asia-Pacific straits and trade routes

Among the differences within the policies between China (and Russia) and the west lies a great misunderstanding in the psyche of both the Chinese and Russian people. The west does not understand the psyche of the Chinese and likewise they lack critical understanding of the Russian mindset. Why strive to comprehend your adversary's ways and influences when they can be simply labeled and tagged as lacking western values and therefore they are ogres monsters.

Staying in an adversarial state with Russia is going to cause global shifts that we may not like the results of. CCP China is the REAL global threat to every free person everywhere. Pushing Russia and their endless resources into the arms of China is VERY dumb!

Howdy @SoikeTalon,

I suppose that's an oblique way of threatening nuclear war. It might be sincere, but I don't think Vladimir has a sincere bone in his body. I remember a humorous saying from old Hollywood. "The key to great acting is sincerity. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Hello sir,

I do not believe Putin has planned intentions of integrating Russia's nuclear arsenal into any first response to the west. Both sides have focused on hypersonics with satellite guidance. Large thermobaric munition clusters can devastate a battlefield and send terror rippling across the ranks. There is no real need for nuclear weapons with missiles that cannot be tracked, carrying munitions that will incinerate all flesh within a specific radius

Forgot to mention, the following was not a pro Ukraine post nor any sort of endorsement for them. It was only to point out suspicious crap that Putin is doing. Some of the Russian bots on this site have a habit of accusing anyone who does anti-Putin posts of being Ukrainian sympathizers, and personally I distrust the Ukrainian Government like I distrust pretty much any Government in the world. Just because one criticizes the "benevolent" dictator Putin, does not automatically mean one then supports the Ukrainian Government, as it is possible to be leery of both of them.

For the record, I do not consider you or anyone else of being pro-Ukrainian. I view you as "patriotic" in terms of your views and the ways you were taught. Having once been an avid commie-hater in my youth, I grew up as the USSR being my despised enemy. Also for the record, I was kicked out (and banned) from the USSR exhibit at the Spokane World's Fair 74 for damaging their huge spinning globe. Sparks flew everywhere in the electric motor when I grabbed the side of the globe from turning. A stupid 12 year old kid at the time.

Since then I have worked with many Russians and Ukrainians in IT here in Canada. I have found the Russians to be kind-hearted and diligent. They have a strong bond to their words and very trustworthy to work with.

My anger is now directed towards that small group of elites trying form a one world government with the likes of Zelensky and Trudeau as one of our "leaders"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358063
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.