slug.com slug.com

1 2

It's one of the lamestream media sources we're talking about here, so doesn't surprise me any...

CBS News tosses Ukraine under the bus-
[redstate.com]

Quote from Bonchie's article that really says it like it is: "I don’t care how corrupt you think Ukraine is, Russia was not justified in invading (and is certainly even more corrupt itself). Corruption in Ukraine is a problem for Ukraine to fix, not an outside nation that was in no way under threat, and if anyone is still buying the “NATO aggression” garbage, I’d suggest they not be so gullible."

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Nationalist China was systemically corrupt when the Japanese invaded in the 1930s. Ethiopia was feudal and systemically corrupt when Italy invaded in the 1930s. Poland was systemically corrupt when Germany and Russia invaded in 1939. Did any of that corruption justify any of the invasions? I think not.

But did make it easier. Corruption is like a termite infestation that weakens a house.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358847
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.