slug.com slug.com

3 2

Lamestream media source CBS has to quickly backtrack now...

CBS pulls fatally flawed documentary 'Arming Ukraine' from circulation-
[redstate.com]documentary-arming-ukraine-from-circulation-n608692

Streiff raises a good point here, as it seems both political extremes immediately take the stance that their perceived adversary is against: "Russian media and its sympathizers immediately championed the documentary in the West. And some people who should know better, who seem to be reflexively pro-Russia because a lot of progressives are supporting Ukraine, went along for the ride." On the flip side, can't wait to see the so-called conservative Russian bots out there rush to the side of CBS now, that should be interesting albeit hypocritical. In such a scenario, guess the lamestream media sources are suddenly the gospel truth so long as said sources go along with the anti-Ukraine crowd. Funny how that works. A quick clarification here... I don't get Russia/Ukraine conflict news from the mainstream medias, I listen to what the OSINT sources like Intel Crab and Bellingcat have to say on that matter, as I care not what sources like CBS and their ilk have to say.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

We gave billions to the Brits and Russians in WWII because they fought our opponents effectively. We couldn't have won WWII without them. Was there waste, fraud and abuse of that aid? Hell yes. Did it nonetheless contribute decisively to winning the war? Hell yes.

Ukraine is fighting the Russians effectively. Western aid is a vital part of their fight. Is there waste fraud and abuse in the aid? They're humans, it's inevitable. But the Russians are now in the sixth month in their three week invasion.

Read about that on Daily Caller this morning. I have no respect for See-BS.

And here it is, for reference:

Make of it what you will...

As I see it, there is one of two options here... either CBS' documentary was correct and by extension means we can and should trust mainstream media sources, or the documentary is nothing more than propaganda and by extension means mainstream media sources in general cannot nor should not be fully trusted to present the facts.

As I mentioned above, can't help but find it ironic all of these so-called conservatives who would have us believe that all of the mainstream media sources are pure propaganda, would now have no qualms whatsoever in believing what said sources are saying because it presents a narrative that they wish to believe is true and follow (the anti-Ukraine narrative in this case). Just an honest observation there, so make of that what you will.

@SpikeTalon well, I would say the mainstream usually lie, but occasionally they either let the truth come out by accident, a form of damage control (i.e. they can no longer repress what's blatantly obvious, or want to regain trust/credibility) or because telling the truth is more advantageous to their narrative/plans.
I personally don't trust the mainstream, and what I've seen coming from independent journalists (of varying nationalities), tells a vastly different story.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:359300
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.