slug.com slug.com

1 2

This was a good one. Whilst I am a bit more sympathetic to the Ukrainian side where civilian casualties are concerned (that said, both Russia and Ukraine have told lies), I still don't believe what the Russian medias are claiming there. As Streiff put it: "The amusing side to this story was watching the jerkwads with the Ukrainian flag in their profile suddenly believing Russian propaganda and the “Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world” crowd suddenly finding Russian propaganda they couldn’t convince themselves to believe." That much is true, and rather humorous at that, and further proof both sides are full of it...

Russian media claims that they have read the nuclear secrets stored at Mar-a-Lago
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe they're telling the truth. It was published on every page of Michael Knowles's blank book. All they had to do is open a copy of "All the Reasons to Vote Democrat, A Comprehensive List," and it was all there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360680
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.