slug.com slug.com

2 2

As one who enjoys PC games from time to time, I also enjoy using mods for my favorite games, which is why this story got my attention. The Mod Database is better than Nexus Mods in my humble opinion, although looks like the former also banned the mod in question, and now the mod file is only on sites like GitHub but who knows for how much longer until they too cave into pressure from the outrage mob. Had heard about that fiasco a day ago, and good thing I downloaded the zip file for the mod being that it's getting banned from most sites, so the censor police will not be successful in totally eliminating access to the Non-Newtonian New York mod for that Spider Man game.

Nexus Mods bans creator of mod that changes LGBT flags into American Flags, but its hypocrisy is now on display-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gamer Gate was not the start of the leftist assault on the gamer community. Here are a bunch of libertarians who want nothing but to be left alone to enjoy their hobby. That cannot be allowed!! Authoritarian leftists must have total control of the thoughts of everyone or everyone must be canceled. The reason they're after you is that you cannot be ruled by them.

Typical commie trash behavior. If a mod can replace US flags with anything, then a mod replacing any other flag should be OK.
But, common practice for such filth is: "Laws are for thee, not me."

Perhaps common practice should be a reference to another, competing, site anytime your first pick does something outlandish. E.g.; post that you have a mod that does X&Y but it is stored over on another site for download. Drive business over there.
Better yet, don't wait for outlandish behavior. Still visit the primary site but every time something is contributed, link it to another site as "backup". Why? To promote and demonstrate free speech and competition.
Get in their face as a matter of habit.

In this 5th generation war, words are weapons and minds are the battlefield. Giving people a choice to exercise their own will must weaken the hold of the oligarchs' control.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362187
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.