slug.com slug.com

3 0

Fully integrated honesty requires that you recognize both religion and politics as FICTIONAL.

Laws are fiction created by idiots in Congress

Religion is fiction created by anonymous authors or those claiming to know through God.

Do people put their lives on the line to enforce fiction?

You bet!

Focus 6 Aug 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Marie Antoinette and Louis XVl found politics very real at the Bastille.

If I have an idea, say a certain house plan I make up. is it real? Not until It is built, I suppose. How about just the idea?

I think imagination is real. Mine is to me. It may not be to others. What do you think is the source of my, or even your, imagination? The mind? The imagination could be just a great fiction. It isn't real or we would all see it. So the source of the imagination must be - what? The brain. Seems logical.
If the brain is looking at the imagination it might be interesting to know. I'm surprised no one seems to have looked into that yet even more curious would be how it does that. Individuals with brains are looking at their imaginations. It isn't a theater though so we can't invite other brains in to view one another's imagination. Maybe I should ask you if you have an imagination. Or perhaps we are getting way ahead of ourselves and we should make sure we are talking about the same thing.
It's getting pretty complicated.

When you figure out what enculturization is, and how civilization requires it, maybe you'll have a more accurate comprehension of law, religion, and maybe even faithfulness and gratitude.

Requires??? ALL institutions governed by humans are corrupt.

But I guess you are the first person in history to know the universe; especially that there can't be a God. That's impressive. Physicists will want to speak with you.

Don't fall for this. Constructs are real--that's why they're constructs. Abstractions aren't any less real for being immaterial. The person writing this seems not to understand that motivation and drive, however misdirected, are the reason he's pounding the keyboard. Or, he/she is just lonely.
T

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362442
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.