slug.com slug.com

2 4

Biden’s student loan cancellation would cost $330 billion and largely help the wealthy-
[dailywire.com]student-loan-cancellation-would-cost-330-billion-and-largely-help-the-wealthy

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing like reversing Robin Hood's paradigm. They're robbing from the poor and giving to the rich.

This idea really bothers me. I worked hard to get two degrees over more than ten years as a student, and I managed to pile up only $7,000 in debt, which I paid back myself. I kept the debt down by working hard, getting good grades and as much scholarship money as I could, and what little debt I incurred I paid back. After all, it was my debt. I took it on, and I agreed to pay it back when I took it on. Those who similarly took on debt, agreeing to pay it back when they took it on, should be held accountable for their obligations. It's called responsibility, young people. It's called maturity. Grow up, get a job, and pay your debts. There are plenty of jobs available right now, if you would just be willing to start at the bottom and work your way up into better jobs, you know, like every generation before this one has done.

The wealthy graduates who demand their debts be cancelled spent their time in college partying and raising Cain. Now they use their "studies studies" degrees to rake in six figures per year and complain it's not fair that they pay back what they agreed to borrow. They think they're entitled to free stuff.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363210
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.