slug.com slug.com

5 3

I think Jeff Knox raises a good point here. Recently attended a local annual Fair, and while there encountered a woman who was openly yelling fuck Trump, in front of children and all, and she yelled it a handful of times. Being she was close behind me and that I was wearing a Dr. Oz sticker on my shirt at the time, at first thought she was addressing me. Then realized she was yelling at the Republican candidate's tent. Thinking about that incident later, it's certainly possible she was a paid leftwing troll (the Democrat's tent was on the other side of the fairgrounds) meant to harass conservatives into doing or saying something ugly or threatening. These days I don't put anything past the progressive left. A shame I didn't think to whip out my own camera, but admittedly that caught me off guard, the last thing you'd expect to see at a fair where mostly everyone else was having fun...

2A patriots hold the line! Don’t take the hate bait-
[ammoland.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Republicans need a buddy system and shibboleths. We need a team dedicated to identifying and exposing impostors.

Republicans should infiltrate Democrat protests. It's easy.

I agree with self control in the face of this foolish instigation.

As a matter of integrity, I also think it’s important to remember where the chant “Let’s go Brandon” originated.(to be honest, I have repeated “Let’s go Brandon” many times and smiled when I’ve seen the slogan posted on bumper stickers, banners and flags). It originated at a racetrack with families (including children), when large numbers of people started chanting “F. Joe Biden”. The reporter interviewing a race car driver named Brandon tried to cover up the disdain held by so many for the puppet in the White House by pretending the crowds in the stadiums were saying, “Let’s go Brandon”.

I’m not saying we conservatives are being hypocritical by condemning the same behavior we have done in the past. Rather, I’m saying cooler heads should now prevail and we should not go back to doing what we, and this post now condemns in our opponents.

Agreed. I do differentiate between an organic and spontaneous crowd chant, at a largely partisan event (NASCAR fans lean heavily), and single or small groups of clearly bad actors attempting to instigate the opposition at a bipartisan event. One was an outcry to be heard. The other is bordering on domestic terrorism, if we use the lefts own definition. Both are free speech in reality. They are the clear and present danger to our democracy. But I agree, now is not the time to blow it by loosing our collective cool. Take them down with a calm and polite demeanor, and also zero mercy. It's time to pay for your sins democrats.

Everything the left is doing recently, from the Emperor Joe speech in Philly to the local fair ground "protests," is to goad patriots into violence to justify their vilification of everyone who is a threat to their power.

People like that are best ignored!

Laughing at her and pointing would not be taking the bait.

Giving her any sort of attention would have been taking the bait, and people like that aren't really worth my attention/time.

Xi Jinping has a program on the internet where he pays trolls $0.50 for every time they can get an interaction from the opponents of communist takeover of their country. Don't feed the $0.50 Army.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366243
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.